Class of 2016

I called Kristi today to see if the class has been chosen and she told me they are going to try and finish making calls today, but it's not likely that they will finish. Sounds like the end is near- Still some spots open though! trying to stay positive

Good to know we will know one way or the other at least. Thank you for updating us...I was planning to call Monday if we didnt get any definitive answer by C.O.B. today...I assume from this we wont unless we get to post some happy news today instead! 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did they tell u anything about when they will send out the official packets? I already committed to another school and I want to retract that commitment so that it opens a spot for someone else,but i cant do it without the official acceptance!!

@freshpa Same here!! I would like to retract my commitment to another school, but I can't do that without the official acceptance letter or at least email from UToledo

did they tell u anything about when they will send out the official packets? I already committed to another school and I want to retract that commitment so that it opens a spot for someone else,but i cant do it without the official acceptance!!

I haven't been accepted, so I didn't ask about official packets.

This is the email that was sent out this morning:

Candidates,

This is notification that all of the first invitations have been issued.

We are waiting on deposits to determine if we have filled the class.

At this time, if you wish to remove your name from our candidate pool, please respond.

If and when a candidate declines our invitation to the Class of 2016, we will move on the candidate list.

Thank you for your patience.

University of Toledo Physician Assistant Program Admission Committee

Yeah I wish they would tell us which spot we are because they said everyone is in an excel document and they just go down the list picking people so I don't know why they couldn't tell us.  You could be #10 and probably get in, or #100 and not have a chance...

@symony I live in Columbus, but don't really know much about ODU. I know a person whose friend goes there and she likes it, but that's all I know.   I was offered an interview, but declined because I would rather go to a more established program.  Plus OSU is opening a PA school next year so I wonder if there will be competition for clinical sites. I would definitely go there though if that is your only option, I'm sure it's a decent program.

Anyone received an acceptance packet yet? If yes, when is the deadline to mail in the deposit? I haven't received my acceptance packet. I called and no one picked up.

Hello! I was also just accepted into the program 3/17 and am still waiting on the acceptance packet. I was getting a little nervous at first but I see now that they may not have sent them out yet.

Archived