Class of 2016

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can state that last year, Toledo offered 'early' interview dates to a select group of candidates that they really, really like on paper, and then offer more interviews at a later date. ... The 'early' interviewees basically have to be colossal interview failures not to get in. ... Stay patient! And good luck! I know if I happen to land an interview, I'll graciously decline.

• 2 weeks later...

@MaryRose..

I would assume it's about 16, because they have only 2 early dates and last year someone I know who went to an interview at UT said they had about 8 people per date.. I heard the early interviews are like a guaranteed acceptance unless you have no idea how to interview so that leaves about 30 spots left :\

Hello,

Just an update on the University of Toledo admission process.

We are completing review of applications and will begin sending email interview invitations.

We will be interviewing in January and February and invitations will be sent as we schedule dates.

UT PA Program

This is what i received today at 10:40am.. **fingers crossed**

Archived