Class of 2016

Has anyone been able to confirm their interview dates?, I called and email and no reply yet.

No, I haven't.  I'm thinking that maybe they are waiting a week or so until everyone replies with their preferred dates and then they are figuring out who will interview on which date (normally when I have scheduled interviews it is online and when a date fills up, you can no longer select it, but this setup is different).

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats SoniaU! I will be interviewing 1/27 if anyone else is too. Is there info about the interview somewhere, like what building/room it's in? The email only mentions the time.

Thanks..I'm hoping to interview on 1/29. Still looking for flight tickets from WI. The email that I received only had the time as well. Perhaps we will receive more info as the interview date approaches. 

Congrats SoniaU! I will be interviewing 1/27 if anyone else is too. Is there info about the interview somewhere, like what building/room it's in? The email only mentions the time.

I just received additional information about the interview.

" We will meet you in the fourth floor lobby of the Collier Building at the University of Toledo Health Science Campus (map enclosed).  It is recommended that candidates use Parking Lot 44. In addition to an individual interview, a group interview, and a question and answer session, there will also be a tour of the Health Science Campus conducted by current students"

I just received additional information about the interview.

" We will meet you in the fourth floor lobby of the Collier Building at the University of Toledo Health Science Campus (map enclosed).  It is recommended that candidates use Parking Lot 44. In addition to an individual interview, a group interview, and a question and answer session, there will also be a tour of the Health Science Campus conducted by current students"

Thanks, I received that too!  @freshpa, it is kind of weird (I've had one interview at 2 though), but it's nice for Ohio residents like me since I won't have to stay in a hotel the night before for once.  Good luck everyone!

interview was nice and laid back, now playing the waiting game till feb/march!!! good luck to u guys.

That's good. If you don't mind me asking, how long was the individual interview and also the group interview? Also, are the interview questions specific to individual applications or just general questions (like getting to know you type questions)?

Goodluck to you too!!

This waiting game is giving me fits. I haven't received an invite to an interview. I called them to try to find out what the status of my application was, and the only thing that they can tell me that it was reviewed already. The only reason that I am this fidgety, is that I have a job offer on the table but it is contingent on a year commitment from me.

I did receive the previous 2 emails stating that they are reviewing applications. Does that mean anything?

Hey all,

from all those u got interviewed do u know on if they are sending out an interview invites and by when will u guys know about ur acceptance!!! I have not heard anything yet just waiting which is making me more anxious.. Any info would be appreciated.. 

Good luck to all!!

Archived