Class of 2016

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I got the same one around 6 am... I know that from all of my friends that have applied the last couple of years UT's process takes the longest but it does seem to be the fairest. I went to UT for undergrad and have heard that it's a great program from all of my friends that have gone there and some of the PA's I've worked with that attended the program. Good luck to you all!

@SoniaU haven't heard anything yet aside from the update email sent on the 18th. In the email it says they will be interviewing in Jan and Feb, and since January is only a few days away.. I would say any day now! Keep refreshing your email :) That's what I'm doing every morning. 

lol.. thanks! I will continue refreshing my email as well..

Just got an email around 10 am saying:

Happy New Year.

The University of Toledo Physician Assistant Studies  Program will begin issuing email interview invitations next week and this process will continue through February.

The University of Toledo Admission Committee

Good luck to everyone! :D

Just a heads up for everyone who isn't from the Toledo area. They University of Toledo was closed today and will be closed again tomorrow so I'm sure that not much progress will be made as far as interview invitations/scheduling this week due to the winter storm! 

Good Luck! 

Thank you! I was surprised to get an invitation!

My GPA is 3.57 overall, 3.53 science. I didn't take the GRE, I shadowed a PA for 9 hours. I'm an EMT, but I've only been working as an EMT since November.

My only healthcare experience at the time I applied was my clinical experience (40 hours) from my EMT course.

From the looks of last year, they are going to keep sending out invites right up to the weeks before the program starts. I hope you hear from them soon!

Thank you! I was surprised to get an invitation!

My GPA is 3.57 overall, 3.53 science. I didn't take the GRE, I shadowed a PA for 9 hours. I'm an EMT, but I've only been working as an EMT since November.

My only healthcare experience at the time I applied was my clinical experience (40 hours) from my EMT course.

From the looks of last year, they are going to keep sending out invites right up to the weeks before the program starts. I hope you hear from them soon!

Oh, ok. Good to know :) Thanks, I hope so too

I got an invite today, too. Does anyone know how it works? Like will they interview everyone before letting us know? Or is it if you meet certain requirements for the interview, they offer you a spot?

Based on what I have read on this forum, it sounds like they interview everyone first, and then start sending acceptance letters in mid or late March.

Archived