Class of 2016 Applicants!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I applied but I haven't heard anything from them yet (everything is submitted and received). I am from Orlando, and yourself?

Im from CT. My application is recieved waiting on an interview email. I just got offered interviews to nova fort myers and nova fort lauderdale!

Im from CT. My application is recieved waiting on an interview email. I just got offered interviews to nova fort myers and nova fort lauderdale!

Congrats on your interviews for Ft Meyers and Ft Lauderdale! When did you submit your applications? And how long after did you receive the interview invites!? I submitted mine in the beginning of July, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I hear back for an interview!

Congrats on your interviews for Ft Meyers and Ft Lauderdale! When did you submit your applications? And how long after did you receive the interview invites!? I submitted mine in the beginning of July, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I hear back for an interview!

My Caspa was received by programs around the end of June, then I completely the supplementals shortly there after. I recieved interview invites a few days ago. Good luck!

Just joining this feed. What is the time frame you all are experiencing for applying through CASPA, applying to NOVA and then being emailed the supplemental? I am okay to be patient but I do not want to wait on an email that may not be coming.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Archived