Class of 2016 Applicants!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel the same way. I probably sounded like a rambling idiot. I have worked my butt off to get here and I think that's why I get so anxious. So much is riding on the interview. I take it too seriously and freak myself out. I'm sure it went better than you think. Did they tell you when the Adcom will meet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok. That explains it. A girl that interviewed in my group got a rejection letter yesterday from Jacksonville. I still haven't gotten anything????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed on November 12 in the morning group and I got a letter yesterday stating I was an alternate. Maybe you will get something soon.

Thanks AmberSeago.

dha86 I didn't talk with them but I do remember at the interview that they mentioned we probably wouldn't hear until December so I was surprised to get the letter so fast. Thanks for letting me know that the final decision will be made in Feb. Good luck!

Thanks AmberSeago.

dha86 I didn't talk with them but I do remember at the interview that they mentioned we probably wouldn't hear until December so I was surprised to get the letter so fast. Thanks for letting me know that the final decision will be made in Feb. Good luck!

Archived