Caspa 2013-2014

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea it is nerve wrecking ... I don't think I'm getting accepted but I just want to know ! Although I do believe my interview went really well ... But since it's been such a long time I guess I kind of lost hope :-(

I completely understand, FuturePA. I'd really like to just know also. It's funny, I was just saying the same exact thing two minutes ago to a co-worker. But you can't lose hope. I mean, they did send us the e-mail telling us that they were going to go through all the applications after the last interview is complete. I'm not sure what exactly is going on but at this point, I've been checking standard mail and my e-mail compulsively. :(

True I've been crazy checking my emails since I started applying in July haha it's so stressful! I wonder how many open spots do they currently have because I think many have gotten acceptances like a week after interviewing ...

me too! I've been doing the same thing. I thought they were waiting to let people know. Do you think they have accepted more people than we know of? I know there's another forum for Quinnipiac PA class of 2016 I believe, and I only saw about 7 people were accepted from the very frist group of interviews but no one else has posted. I think my cortisol levels have just reached peak! haha

Yea you are absolutely right believe me I understand you completely.. I really hope you get accepted soon.. What if I email them to ask for my status ? Have you tried doing that ?

Thank you so much! And I don't know. I'm not sure if that's a good idea. I thought about it also but I feel like I would be anoying them especially because they said we could probably hear back all the way to January. I honestly would love to do the same, but I have no idea...

they got back to me fairly quick. I interviewed back in October or Nov (can't remember ><) and within a week or 2 they rejected me. So i would say anybody that hasn't heard back yet should be good news since they should still be considering your application. thought any information would be helpful :) good luck!

I got an email and took it to mean I was waitlisted because it said " We wanted to assure you that your application was impressive and that we are prepared to offer you a seat in the program once one becomes available.

Am I correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Hey

I just wanted to let you know my email didn't say anything about seats:/

Hey guys, I agree, this is so tough not knowing anything!  Did anyone who got the email saying "We wanted to assure you that your application was impressive and that we are prepared to offer you a seat in the program once one becomes available" call the program to clarify what that actually means?  

Archived