Remember the application cycle start date changes each year and schools are receiving a substantial amount of apps from qualified candidates. They haven't forgot about us.

Hello all! Got my invitation for an interview via email today! :;-D: Sept. 7th morning session. Good luck everyone hopefully I will see you all there.

I got an interview too! Sept 7th morning session. Gaston are you going to do the optional meet and greet the night before? Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations! I am still waiting to hear :/ I really hope I get an interview. When did you submit your application so I can see how far away I am from an interview

I just checked and Quinnipiac sent me an e-mail on June 20th saying they received my application. I'm worried...do you think that I'll be receiving a rejection e-mail? I only say that because it seems that people whose applications were received after mine are getting interviews. What do you think?

Hi guys! I have an interview sept 7th too! Does anyone know what the interview process at qu is like??

[me neither. My app. was sent in the first mailing batch. I have not receive any rejection or interview notice.

QUOTE=Michelle092;400536]Yes, they send an e-mail regardless. I asked them that because I haven't heard anything yet either and I applied early :/

d

I just got an email saying that they are reviewing my application and, if selected for an interview, I'll hear at least 2 weeks prior. They also said they're beginning with interviews mid September. Everyone keep posted on here!! Good luck!!