I am wondering if I'll hear regardless if I get an interview! I haven't heard a word either way, and I received confirmation my application was in review 8/15. Anyone else in this boat?? I'd at least like some kind of correspondence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I am wondering if I'll hear regardless if I get an interview! I haven't heard a word either way, and I received confirmation my application was in review 8/15. Anyone else in this boat?? I'd at least like some kind of correspondence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The same here, but program received my application on 7/29, so I'm not sure if my application has already been reviewed... 

Double Helix and EjSmith!! I am in the same boat.  I applied in May, and they received my application in June....yet I have not heard back regarding an interview. Hope we all hear soon.

The interview was very well structured. Everyone was super nice and helpful. Try and go to the meet and greet the night before, I found that it helped calm my nerves! As cliche as it is, be yourself! You'll have two interviews and I found that I was a lot more comfortable during the second one because I relaxed and could think more clearly. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

November 23 and December 6 are the last two interview dates I believe.

They seem to be doing things differently than they did last year from what I've read on the old blogs. You don't think they will be having any in October? Has anyone gotten accepted yet?

Hi Michelle

I'm on the same boat!!! As of last week my application was still "under review"... Hopefully we here something this week. I'm tired of checking my email all the time...lol. Congrats to everyone who starts in May!!!