Caspa 2013-2014

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too guys! I'll actually went to the mail today sure I would find it. I emailed them the other day and they said my applications still "under review"... But it's been a long time now. Sorry to hear, Michelle! Good luck to everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Have you heard anything yet? I emailed them last week and was also told that my application is under review along with many others. 

Have you heard anything yet? I emailed them last week and was also told that my application is under review along with many others.

Not a thing! I emailed them a couple weeks ago and they said the same thing-- still under review. But I submitted mid July, and I know people who submitted later have heard already. Keep me posted??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Is there anyone who still hasn't heard back after interviewing? I interviewed back in September and still haven't heard back. I am almost sure this means I will be rejected but I just wonder, how come they don't send rejections right away?

FuturePAyjxoa, I think that you are probably not the only one who hasn't heard back yet, so keep your head up!  I interviewed a few weeks ago in October, and they told us that we could be offered acceptance up until March.  But I understand that it's tough to wait! Stay positive though and, good luck to you!

Archived