Caspa 2013-2014

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the review email today as well.

they got back to me fairly quick. I interviewed back in October or Nov (can't remember ><) and within a week or 2 they rejected me. So i would say anybody that hasn't heard back yet should be good news since they should still be considering your application. thought any information would be helpful :) good luck!

Sorry you did not get accepted, but thank you very much for sharing this with us. As you can tell, this whole application process is driving a lot of us crazy - this definitely helped me.

I hope things work out for you.

I interviewed December 6 too but I haven't gotten an email back yet. Have you?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I interviewed on the 6th. My email didn't say anything about seats though. A few others on this forum said their email said something like "we'll notify you when a seat is available". Mine just said thank you, hope you consider us, we appreciate your patience while we make our decisions.

Got my rejection in the mail

Sorry to hear that. Last year, I only applied to one school due to needing more prerequisites and trying to stay in state - got rejected with no interview. I remember how awful it felt to get rejected.

This year, I only applied to two schools, one of which already rejected me without an interview. I have a ton of Patient Care Experience (over 13,000 hours); however, my GPA isn't the best since I didn't do too well my first 2 years of undergrad. Even though I did very well in the 9 courses that I completed post baccalaureate, my GPA only increased by about .2 due to having over 200 credits. I am fully confident in my abilities and know that I will make a great PA; however, It is just so frustrating to be held back by something that occurred a decade ago.

Things always work out in the end, just stay determined and focused.

I'm sorry I didn't post this earlier. I interviewed on October 26th and received an acceptance offer in the beginning of November! I'm so excited to be joining the class of 2016 and wish u all the best of luck and happy holidays.

Bah humbug... err.... I mean congratulations!!!!! lol :)

That is awesome though, I can only imagine how psyched you must be - hopefully we will be joining you!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived