• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our class has a few from out of State, but I believe they intend to stay in Texas after graduation, so keep that in mind. Lots of changes taking place at UTHSCSA, it will be interesting to see where things end up.

A little hope! I do plan on staying in SA, Texas after permanently. Do u have advice for applicants?

As an OOS, how can I show the school that I really plan on staying there after?

Thanks!

Our class has a few from out of State, but I believe they intend to stay in Texas after graduation, so keep that in mind. Lots of changes taking place at UTHSCSA, it will be interesting to see where things end up.

A little hope! I do plan on staying in SA, Texas after permanently. Do u have advice for applicants?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Advice would be to know and understand the area in which you'll be studying and eventually practicing. This area ranges from large urban areas (San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the nation) to "frontier" areas in which people are truly scarce. Huge problems with obesity, diabetes, hyperlipemia, and poverty. If you are bilingual, it's a huge plus, but not a deal breaker if you're not.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived