I just called them. Acceptance emails already sent out. They said they do not rank their waitlist but if some people decline their offer, they would let us know by email of our acceptance in January.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I am under the impression that everybody was already ranked.  Dr. Blessing says each faculty member scores each applicant.  If they don't rank, they would have to go back to the drawing board every time somebody declines invite.  Does anybody have any idea how likely it is and how often that people decline.

I interviewed in October and I haven't heard anything. I saw several people have already received their acceptance letters, congratulations!! For those of you who haven't have you received any type of update? I've been frantically watching my emails and I hope I didn't delete anything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, elizabethl. Think of this as a learning experience and don't give up on your dream to become a PA! Maybe call to find out why...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Blessing had told me that some people might get pulled off in March.  I guess depending if they think they have more on waitlist than slots expected.