• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GGWHITE

At the November 23rd interview date, they said we would find out at 1/3 times; either after the November 23rd interview date (early decision), after the December interview date, or in January 2014 (all via e-mail). I am not sure if they will inform those who are denied this way (via e-mail) or if they will send out a letter, which will take longer.

I was there too.  They made it sound like they hadn't decided whether to accept people from sessions 1 and 2 before Dec. 14.  I hope so.  How did your interviews go.

You really can't prepare for the multiple mini interviews.  Even though I kept hearing people say that, I still tried to prepare myself and yeah... they were right. The November interview had 8 stations, you have just a few minutes to read a prompt and then you had to answer the question in the allotted time. I found it to be intense but some people really enjoyed it.  There were definitely some stations I felt like I bombed and others that I knew I did well, so at the end, I had NO IDEA how I did.  I am just hoping I get in! Best of luck to everyone interviewing on December 14th! 

@txapp They did tell us that this week was Fall Break, so no classes and I'm assuming most the staff is also probably off.  Maybe they are still going to send out more interview invites after this week.

@nicole1228 They may (but not 100% sure, they're supposed to decide in the coming week or so) send out some acceptances before the Dec 14th interview.  If not, then after the Dec 14th interview. 

for those who have already interviewed what are the multiple mini interviews like?

Can't reveal what you get asked under penalty of death.  But I suggest you arrive early so you can end up in the group that interviews first.  Otherwise you will be hanging out all day waiting for your interview turn.

Received my rejection letter early this morning. Didn't interview. Email said that this year has been their most competitive year thus far and even though out of 1141 apps, I was in the 692 applicants that were considered competitive, they can't interview everyone. Bummed but also happy I'm in somewhere else. Good luck to those still waiting to hear and interviewing!

I received an e-mail at noon today that I was accepted to the UTHSCSA MPAS program class of 2016 :-D I am thrilled!

Good luck to those who are still waiting... Just remember, everything will work out in due time.

Congratulations.  I'm still waiting and hoping.  Did you interview in Oct or Nov?

Archived