I havent heard anything since a few weeks ago when they said I was still being reviewed :/ I just want to know if they're still sending invites out for December or if they are done with sending interview invites and going to start sending rejections! Feel like my life is on pause! haha!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if they take exactly 15 people from each interview or if they just take whoever they want from each of the interviews? Like are the people who got the early acceptances the only people from the first two interview groups that are to be accepted from those groups unless someone declines the acceptance offer?

Hmm, apparently they sent out some updates. When others received rejection emails I got one that essentially said "We are currently conducting interviews, all applicants will be notified." I received that Tuesday around 5pm.

Also, if you look at past application cycle forums it appears that even though they intend to end interviews in December, they end up interviewing a few in early January as well. Looks like people receive final word end of January and into February. Though, I do personally know someone who was waitlisted last year and found out late March they were accepted. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I havent received any emails lately, but checked back with them a few weeks ago and they said that mine was still being reviewed. I guess it's just a waiting game. They told me that the last interview session was December 14th, so I guess we will be hearing something soon since its 10 days away.

Does anyone know if they take exactly 15 people from each interview or if they just take whoever they want from each of the interviews? Like are the people who got the early acceptances the only people from the first two interview groups that are to be accepted from those groups unless someone declines the acceptance offer?

No, they take as many or as few from each session as they want.  I think those of us who have not gotten accepted yet, its because they want to see if there's somebody better in the last interviews.

I interviewed this past Saturday also. If I were to guess I would say they will probably send out acceptances sometime this week and probably by Friday at the latest. It looks like in the thread for last year people were notified the Friday after the last interview day for acceptances via email, and waitlist/deny the following week(s). Also, since the holiday is the following week you would think they would come to a decision before they all leave for vacation. Just my opinion.

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I called this afternoon and they told me that the acceptances were sent out today. I, unfortunately, am not on the acceptance list (heartbroken) but she said that I'm still in the running because some people may decline their offers. I guess until we hear otherwise, all of us who did not receive an offer today are technically on the wait list for now. That's just my assumption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived