sempa conference wrap up

Had a great time in vegas this week. had a chance to go out to hoover dam with True Anolmaly which was very cool. got to share a few meals/drinks with lots of different folks which was fun. went to the Titanic exhibit at the luxor with Febrifuge and enjoyed that as well. it's great seeing many of these folks I have known since they were students. They have all become excellent clinicians and I am proud to call them colleagues. I also met a few new folks on the forum. Boatswain, Nebero, and JJones, all nice folks.

Prior to the conference I had some issues with sempa which I have been able to resolve. I renewed my dues and will be applying for senior fellow status when that becomes available. I have attended 4 sempa conferences to date and I think this was the best of the bunch. I know most of the new incoming board members and have every faith they will do a great job. Mel Herbert and Stuart Swadron were an incredible addition to the conference faculty list and I hope they come back every year.

E,

Again great to meet you! Pretty awesome you got to see Hoover Dam. I wanted to see it but was able to see it when flying in. I did get the opportunity to see O Cirquedu Soleil at the Bellagio and the Greatest Photos by National Geographic at the Venetian. I really enjoyed the lecture that Mel Herbert & Stuart Swadron. Glad to hear that the SEMPA issues you have been worked out.

Great to meet/talk with Boatswain & True Anomaly, & Febrifuge!

Anyone interested in the topics covered in SEMPA I was tweeting live @JJonesPAC or search for #sempaconference

Hope to see y'all next year when SEMPA is in NOLA!

-JJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All,

It was great to see everyone again, and I wish I had more time to spend with everyone. My apologies to the group for not being able to make the forum dinner - I was looking forward to it.

Thanks to all for coming and supporting SEMPA. It is meaningless without you.

G

Archived