So I took a Leave of Absence

I was almost at the end of my second semester when I took my leave (c/o 2013).

Right now Im at the end of the first semester for c/o 2014. It was interesting going back over the info again, I was amazed at how much I managed to retain from the first go around....didn't feel like I learned anything lol

Sorry to hear that, I'm sure it was NOT an easy decision. Best of luck to you in your time off.

How far along are you Just Me?

Sorry to hear this JustMe. I believe you and I were going through the application process at the same time. I remember you on the boards and when you were accepted. Hope things are working out for you! I remember how hard you worked to get in and also all the great advice you gave on this board. Good luck and keep your chin up!

I'm in the midst of rotations and will graduate in August. It's been a long haul.

Congrats!! You have to let me know how you feel at the end of rotations! What are your elective rotations?

Sorry to hear this JustMe. I believe you and I were going through the application process at the same time. I remember you on the boards and when you were accepted. Hope things are working out for you! I remember how hard you worked to get in and also all the great advice you gave on this board. Good luck and keep your chin up!

I'm in the midst of rotations and will graduate in August. It's been a long haul.

Glad you're back in the race.
Thank you!!

Two peers of mine needed to go back a year. I will be going back for their graduation next August.
Yeah I wasnt the only one in my class to do so. I appreciate the fact that my program gave us the chance, they might have made it more difficult. I can say one thing, it was nice being able to review my physical exams course. We hit the ground running so fast last year that it all seem to zip right by me. I feel like I have a more solid understanding now

Good Luck with your second go! I had to do somethig similar in undergrad and it sucks, but you will get through it. Obviously didactic is alot harderthan undergrad, but I also thought I was superhuman and I could still do everything and go to school. Needless to say I will not be one of the ones who will even try to work while in school. I start my program in January and as nervous as I am, I also can't wait :=D:

Archived