MERCER PA PROGRAM 2023-2024 CYCLE

On 2/27/2024 at 4:22 PM, 68WEMTto65DPAC said:

Send an email updating your PCE just to kind if touch base. Your stats are great. How do you feel about your personal and supplemental essays?

I actually did last week to check in! they told me that there are 2 interview sessions left so really anxious about it. I feel like they were good bc I had a PA consult to help review/give edits!

Would anyone mind sharing how the Interview process is? I know its a 2 and 1 interview, student panel and Group interview. Can someone elaborate how the group interview format is? Is it ethical/situational based questions? I have an Interview for March 25th. Any additional information would be great! Thank you 

7 hours ago, FuturePAGCM said:

Would anyone mind sharing how the Interview process is? I know its a 2 and 1 interview, student panel and Group interview. Can someone elaborate how the group interview format is? Is it ethical/situational based questions? I have an Interview for March 25th. Any additional information would be great! Thank you 

It’s hard to elaborate without sharing too much about the interview where you would be at an advantage over other applicants. Just prepare for a traditional PA school interview and be ready to answer questions in a professional manner regardless of what type of question it is. They do a great job allowing time for you to be yourself and feel comfortable with your answers. They allow enough time for applicants to ask questions themselves. It’s a great experience! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theprepagirl said:

Hey everyone,

Does anyone who has had an interview know what time the day concludes? just trying to see what times i need to be unavailable 

They do two sessions per interview round. It’ll basically be something like 8-12 or 1-5. They will send you your schedule about 3 days before the interview so until you get that just avoid making any commitments that day.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, PAgirlyyyy said:

I'M GOING TO BE A PAAAA!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! Got my acceptance call around 2:30pm, interviewed on 3/25. Could someone send me the GroupMe and Facebook links?

1 hour ago, FuturePAGCM said:

I received my acceptance call!! Does anyone have the link to a group me or Facebook? 

I’ll send ya’ll the link to the group me. Congratulations!!!

Got the call yesterday around 2:30pm! I submitted December and interviewed 2/12. Judging from the pattern, I think the admission committee call accepted applicants 2 days after each interview date.

Just wanna say I’m super grateful for this thread; it’s been so insightful seeing everyone go through the same process. Would someone be able to send me the GroupMe link as well?

Edited by thePinoyPA

23 minutes ago, thePinoyPA said:

Got the call yesterday around 2:30pm! I submitted December and interviewed 2/12. Judging from the pattern, I think the admission committee call accepted applicants 2 days after each interview date.

Just wanna say I’m super grateful for this thread; it’s been so insightful seeing everyone go through the same process. Would someone be able to send me the GroupMe link as well?

Dmed you

• Like 1