MERCER PA PROGRAM 2023-2024 CYCLE

24 minutes ago, PApowder said:

I was able to send my scores yesterday to Mercer University. Did you guys select the correct cycle when trying to sign up on caspa? 

How?? I took the exam on July 9th of this year, so it still should be valid? I’m looking in the 2023-2024 cycle.

1 hour ago, PAC23 said:

How?? I took the exam on July 9th of this year, so it still should be valid? I’m looking in the 2023-2024 cycle.

I can't see it anymore I'm guessing since I already sent them last night. 

Reservations >go to the date you took the CASPer > view/add > add new distribution > program: Physician Assistant.

It should be on there.. but if not..maybe there's a tech glitch since they did recently update the requirements on the University's Program website. I would check over the weekend to see if get resolved with intentions to reach out to the program if it hasn't resolved. I got an email confirmation that CASPer sent my results to them within an hour of the payment processing. 

10 minutes ago, user1206 said:

You and me both dawg

14 minutes ago, optimistictiger said:

I don't think I've ever typed so fast hahahah. I'm afraid that waiting for the results will delay interview invites. I really wish they told us about this requirement beforehand!

The way I almost damaged my keyboard because I was typing so hard and fast 😅

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, PAC23 said:

I sent mine and then received confirmation the next day that my application was complete. It was the only thing I was missing, though.

Thanks for answering! I was only missing the CASPer assessment results as well so hopefully tomorrow they will verify and mark it as completed. Fingers crossed 🤞🏽

Edited by passionatePA21
N/A
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, FuturePA901 said:

Hi, I was just wondering how long it took for those who received interview invites to hear back after receiving the Application file is complete, verified, and under review email. 

Hi!! I submitted my application 11/21, I got the email saying it was under review Monday 11/27 and my interview invite today 11/29. Hope this helps and good luck!! 🙂

34 minutes ago, jayPA88 said:

Hi! Has anyone that took the CASPER test on 11/14 received interview invites recently? Or anyone in general? Thanks and good luck everyone and happy holidays 🙂

Hi! I took the CASPer test on 11/14 but I haven’t received an interview invite yet. I did receive an email that stated my application was complete, verified, and under review last week!