MERCER PA PROGRAM 2023-2024 CYCLE

3 hours ago, FLpaschoolgal said:

Hi everyone! I received an interview for April and wanted to know how full the cohort is so far? Thank you and congrats to the ones accepted!

There’s 23 on the group me that was created for the class but we don’t know how many others are there that haven’t joined the group. They do keep seats open until the very last round of interviews. They don’t do any interviews just for the waitlist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PAapp24 said:

Congrats on recent acceptances! Would any accepted students be willing to share (1) if you had any outstanding pre-req's and (2) if you know about how many seats are already filled/how many ppl already in the GroupMe? Thanks!

1. I did not have any outstanding prerequisites. 2. Theres 23 in the GM but we have no way of knowing how many they have actually accepted that haven’t joined the group.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 9:20 AM, FLpaschoolgal said:

Hi everyone! I received an interview for April and wanted to know how full the cohort is so far? Thank you and congrats to the ones accepted!

Hi Flgirl! I’m from Florida too. Hoping to get an interview invite. When is yours for?

Edited by Msbenz21

13 hours ago, wm2023 said:

Has anyone heard about the May interview date? Or has anyone been called about an interview invite lately? I applied early March and am worried it may have been too late. 

Nothing. But hoping we will hear something soon