MERCER PA PROGRAM 2023-2024 CYCLE

Hey guys! I have been following this thread for a while, CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE ACCEPTED 😄 

I recently got an interview for 4/22, and I wanted to know if anyone has heard back since then. I have been anxiously waiting. I know previously they would call 3 days after. But I believe they probably stated that their normal wends meeting would be postponed to next wends, but I don't know if it is true or my mind playing tricks on me. 

On 4/25/2024 at 8:26 PM, CarribeanpPAGirl7 said:

Hey guys! I have been following this thread for a while, CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE ACCEPTED 😄 

I recently got an interview for 4/22, and I wanted to know if anyone has heard back since then. I have been anxiously waiting. I know previously they would call 3 days after. But I believe they probably stated that their normal wends meeting would be postponed to next wends, but I don't know if it is true or my mind playing tricks on me. 

Yea from what I've seen they will typically call a group 2 days after the interviews to let them know.  

BUT, I have also seen people accepted outside of that window so I don't think its a hard and fast rule that they only call 2 days post interview.

I'm hoping we hear something within the next 2 weeks.  Good luck to you!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, chemgirl0405 said:

Hello all! 

I recently interviewed on 4/22 and I have not heard anything back! Hopeful to hear something soon and will definitely post in here if I hear anything. 

Has anyone from the 4/22 date received an acceptance or denial yet?

I have not heard as well, I as well will post if I hear anything! 

Goodluck to you!! 

On 3/28/2024 at 8:29 AM, thePinoyPA said:

Got the call yesterday around 2:30pm! I submitted December and interviewed 2/12. Judging from the pattern, I think the admission committee call accepted applicants 2 days after each interview date.

Just wanna say I’m super grateful for this thread; it’s been so insightful seeing everyone go through the same process. Would someone be able to send me the GroupMe link as well?

I got recently got accepted in the PA program!!! Can someone please send me the group me link as well! Thanks 🙂