MERCER PA PROGRAM 2023-2024 CYCLE

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PAlife7882 said:

Does anyone know when their interviews start and end?

According to the past two cycles, interview invites were sent out two weeks after submitting everything. The application completed email was sent out a couple of days after successfully submitting everything. The first round of interviews was held the second week of December. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, optimistictiger said:

I wonder when we have to have the CASPer completed by since it was added after people already submitted?

I received an application verified/caspa application received email. From the email without the casper assessment our applications will not be considered complete. So once we take the test and the program receives our results our status will change to verified and complete. Hopefully this helps! 

15 minutes ago, passionatePA21 said:

I received an application verified/caspa application received email. From the email without the casper assessment our applications will not be considered complete. So once we take the test and the program receives our results our status will change to verified and complete. Hopefully this helps! 

Has anyone taken the casper and have any tips for prepping for it? 

7 hours ago, jayPA88 said:

Has anyone taken the casper and have any tips for prepping for it? 

I took it, and scored in the 4th quartile. Honestly, the best study resource was YouTube videos of mock Casper scenarios. They show exactly the test format, and I modeled my responses like the ones in the video.