MERCER PA PROGRAM 2023-2024 CYCLE

Applied on 01/07/24, received confirmation that my application was received and marked as complete 01/08/24, and received interview invitation today 01/10/24 for 02/12/24. I can’t believe it, it was soooo quick.

What do we know about their interview style? Is it MMI or traditional? Do they have any information on what to expect on interview day in the website? I can’t seem to find it. My interview is virtual.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, jlvPA said:

My application was marked complete on 12/6 and I still have not heard anything from them. Is it safe to assume they will not be reaching out to me? Does anyone know when they send out rejection emails?

I still think it’s early in their cycle. They could still reach out. From previous years’ forums it looks like they send out rejections closet to the Summer.

On 1/10/2024 at 8:41 PM, 68WEMTto65DPAC said:

Applied on 01/07/24, received confirmation that my application was received and marked as complete 01/08/24, and received interview invitation today 01/10/24 for 02/12/24. I can’t believe it, it was soooo quick.

What do we know about their interview style? Is it MMI or traditional? Do they have any information on what to expect on interview day in the website? I can’t seem to find it. My interview is virtual.

It’s traditional! No MMI. You’ll get a personalized schedule the day or two before (there’s multiple groups)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1