MERCER PA PROGRAM 2023-2024 CYCLE

Hey All!I submitted the CASPA application yesterday and haven’t received any email from the university. The application on CASPA is verified. Did you guys get an email confirmation from the program after submitting the CASPA application? I am going to submit the secondary application soon but not sure if I should wait for confirmation email regarding CASPA first or just submit the secondary. I also emailed them and left a voicemail about prerequisites inquiry and haven’t received any email/call back. 

Just now, Madii said:

Hey All!I submitted the CASPA application yesterday and haven’t received any email from the university. The application on CASPA is verified. Did you guys get an email confirmation from the program after submitting the CASPA application? I am going to submit the secondary application soon but not sure if I should wait for confirmation email regarding CASPA first or just submit the secondary. I also emailed them and left a voicemail about prerequisites inquiry and haven’t received any email/call back. 

They should send a confirmation email in a few days! I think the timeline was different for everyone when it came to responses so don’t stress

• Thanks 1

Just now, user1206 said:

They should send a confirmation email in a few days! I think the timeline was different for everyone when it came to responses so don’t stress

So do you think I should submit the secondary by today or should wait for the caspa confirmation? I realize it’s a bit late for applying so wondering if I should hurry. 

15 hours ago, Madii said:

So do you think I should submit the secondary by today or should wait for the caspa confirmation? I realize it’s a bit late for applying so wondering if I should hurry. 

I would turn anything in you can that way they can begin reviewing your application asap!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cfaith21 said:

I would turn anything in you can that way they can begin reviewing your application asap!! 

Yeah I sent everything. They sent me a confirmation email now saying the application is complete and ready for review. 

Interviewed on 2/12, accepted on 2/14! Anyone started a groupme or chat room of any kind for accepted students. I'm also looking for a roommate for the Mercer Lofts to hopefully start an application in October. I'm a 23 yr old Latino Male (with a significant other who is in Mercers PsyD program) looking for a roommate if anyone is interested. 

37 minutes ago, CJM2027 said:

Interviewed on 2/12, accepted on 2/14! Anyone started a groupme or chat room of any kind for accepted students. I'm also looking for a roommate for the Mercer Lofts to hopefully start an application in October. I'm a 23 yr old Latino Male (with a significant other who is in Mercers PsyD program) looking for a roommate if anyone is interested. 

Messaged you the link to the GroupMe

• Like 1

Do you think if I haven't heard anything and applied on November 15th I will probably be rejected?

My stats are: 

Overall Non-Science: 3.6

Overall Science: 3.4

Healthcare Patient Experience: 2230 hours

Volunteer: 300 hours

PA Shadowing: 208 hours

Health Care Related Experience Hours: 462

3 hours ago, prepa199 said:

Do you think if I haven't heard anything and applied on November 15th I will probably be rejected?

My stats are: 

Overall Non-Science: 3.6

Overall Science: 3.4

Healthcare Patient Experience: 2230 hours

Volunteer: 300 hours

PA Shadowing: 208 hours

Health Care Related Experience Hours: 462

Oh wow your stats are fantastic! Looks like people are still receiving interview invites so I wouldn’t give up just yet!