Interviews for C/O 2015

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sayeh.partovi: Not exactly my top choice, this would be my second time being rejected here as well. You're not alone! :) If I may ask, what is everyone's GPAs, HCE, extracurriculars, etc.? I'm 3.4, ~5 yrs as a lab assistant in a pathology lab, a bunch of community service but the majority of it during undergrad and high school..

Has anyone heard back from Karen or one of the admissions counselor? I spoke to Michael earlier this week and he said we should hear by the end of this week :/ I am trying to be optomistic and hopefully we'll hear by sometime next week. I'm assuming no one has heard this week so maybe the decisions have been delayed? I definitely don't want to give up on hope yet. We've got to stay positive :)

No word yet here! Yeah, I called last week too, they said we are supposed to hear by this week :( I'm not sure if no news = bad news. I think they said in the presentation before the interviews that we should hear by mid March.. But they didn't really say anything about not hearing by then.

yeah no i haven't heard anything back either...something tells me they still have more to send out, but just from everything i've seen so far, seems like they don't (i.e. we should hear back by the end of this week and we haven't, they've selected alternates already, etc.) ...anyone wanna call em up today? haha

Archived