Interviews for C/O 2015

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard either. Was expecting to hear by today. I have a feeling that they aren't done sending out acceptances yet. I want to call Jeanene to ask if the class for 2015 is full or are they sending out acceptances still but I've been getting voicemail. What are the chances they mean until Sunday as "end of the week"?

I spoke to Jeanene. She also said on average 50 applicants are placed on alternate list and usually 20 are called back.

Hum so after they put everyone on the alternative list they then choose 20 of them? I am on the wait list and just wondering what that means lol. The wait really stinks!

does anyone know what the people on the alternate list have to do? Should I get my immunizations, titer test, transcripts in now? I remember they said we have to have everything set and turn it in within 48 hours after they call you, but what exactly will they request? thanks guys! and congrats to everyone that got in! and hang in there for the ones that have not heard back and/or received a rej.

does anyone know what the people on the alternate list have to do? Should I get my immunizations, titer test, transcripts in now? I remember they said we have to have everything set and turn it in within 48 hours after they call you, but what exactly will they request? thanks guys! and congrats to everyone that got in! and hang in there for the ones that have not heard back and/or received a rej.

This is what my acceptance email says, however, I would call your admissions counselor to ask what you should do now and what you can wait on.

"As stated in the university catalogue, a physical examination including a tuberculosis test and verification of immunity from measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, tetanus, diphtheria and hepatitis B is a requirement for admission. Forms may be obtained by visiting the admitted student webpage.

Your admission to Western University is contingent upon; 1) our receipt of official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended; 2) your completion of all academic requirements currently in progress at a satisfactory level; 3) our receipt of a final transcript showing the degree granted; 4) our receipt of history/physical forms and verification of immunizations; and 5) proof of legal U.S. residency (for non-USA citizens). Only applicants with complete credentials will be allowed to matriculate. The deadline for the aforementioned is June 1, 2013. We encourage you to refer to the Pre-Matriculation Checklist for all deadlines. Please submit all required documentation to avoid delays in registration and/or financial aid disbursements."

Archived