Interviews for C/O 2015

Like everyone else, I recieved the same email saying that my appliction is still under consideration. However, a couple of days ago, I got an email from Jeanene, their admission counselor saying that my application is complete and being evaluated by the department now. As garyjames84 has mentioned, when the application is under consideration, it means that the your application hasn't been looked at yet. Two days later, today, I got my interview invite! I'm excited! I submitted a complete application right before the December deadline. Don't lose hope if your application is still under consideration, it just means that they haven't got to you yet.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi! I'm a current student in this program and I would say that you should take the time (if you haven't already) to really reflect why you want to do this. CAPA stuff is good but if you spout off a bunch of stuff you saw on there- they will catch on ya know? Something good would be to have a general idea of how legislation has affected us. Understanding the scope of practice and really knowing a PAs role in a healthcare team is important. But otherwise just relax, be yourself, and just answer the questions to the best of your ability. If you're getting an interview you've already impressed them! Good luck!

Hi all I am preparing for my interview this week. I know its good to know the CAPA site but there is just so much stuff. Any helpful tips on what is more important to understand. Thanks for any help!

Look for the pages that describe the organization, and that discuss new regulations/laws/initiatives they are trying to pass or have recently passed. AAPA is sometimes better for finding this stuff. Good luck!

Archived