Interviews for C/O 2015

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't lose hope everyone! I'm a re-applicant and got in this year. Got me acceptance on Wednesday like everyone else that has responded so far. As for stats, mine weren't the greatest, I think after undergrad my overall was like a 3.2 and science like a 2.8. I've worked hard at taking additional courses and retaking courses that I did poorly in and have raised my GPA to like a 3.35 overall and science over 3.0. I think what helped me get the interview this year was my overall application due to community service and HCE as a ER scribe, EMT and mission trip. So don't fret if your GPA is low, even though they say the average is high, it means that there were students with a GPA lower than that.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

I received the alternate email as well a couple of hours ago. As a re-applicant, I think my whole pursuit toward PA school has tested my patience like no other. I will continue to wait. And for those who haven't heard back yet, I wouldn't doubt that they still have some acceptance batches left to send out. Don't lose hope just yet!

Aaaaand Alternate Listed.. :ohnoes: Of 6 schools applied to --> 4 interviews. Of 4 interviews --> 1 denial, 2 Wait/Alternate List, 1 Acceptance. At least ONE school wants me :;)): All it takes is one, I suppose. I wish you all the best of luck in your hunt for the right school! I look forward to practicing medicine with you all some day :smile:

based on the amount of people who have posted their acceptances in this forum, seems like they haven't sent all of 'em out. plus, just from what others have said so far and looking at past threads, seems like they really do send the acceptances out in a few batches. then again, i don't know if that's really the most accurate way to go about measuring how many acceptances they've sent out because who's to say everyone that gets one would post on here, or that they do things the same way every time...i mean logically, seems like if they've gone on to notifying alternates then the notifying accepted students stage would probably be done...i dunno, kinda startin to freak out over here, you're killin' me western... :/

congrats to everyone that got in though! and good luck to the rest of you still waiting!

Haha you just stated every possibility and thought going through my head right now... Hopefully there are more acceptances. I'm Gna try and stay a little calm, although its next to impossible. Good luck to both of us and everyone else that's still waiting!!

based on the amount of people who have posted their acceptances in this forum, seems like they haven't sent all of 'em out. plus, just from what others have said so far and looking at past threads, seems like they really do send the acceptances out in a few batches. then again, i don't know if that's really the most accurate way to go about measuring how many acceptances they've sent out because who's to say everyone that gets one would post on here, or that they do things the same way every time...i mean logically, seems like if they've gone on to notifying alternates then the notifying accepted students stage would probably be done...i dunno, kinda startin to freak out over here, you're killin' me western... :/

congrats to everyone that got in though! and good luck to the rest of you still waiting!

Archived