YALE 2022 Cycle (ONLINE)

2 minutes ago, Prepa123456789 said:

Just got an email, pulled from the waitlist and rejected 😞 best of luck to everyone else, thanks for all the help over the past few months 🙂 

I am so sorry. I really hope you hear back if you applied to any other programs and wish you the best of luck in the future. Don't let this drag you down ❤️

Edited by literalscreaming
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Prepa123456789 said:

Just got an email, pulled from the waitlist and rejected 😞 best of luck to everyone else, thanks for all the help over the past few months 🙂 

What do you mean? “Pulled from the waitlist and rejected”? Are you saying you interviewed, were put on the waitlist, and then they emailed you rejecting you or they pulled you off the waitlist and you rejected them?

Just now, 1PAofTheFuture said:

What do you mean? “Pulled from the waitlist and rejected”? Are you saying you interviewed, were put on the waitlist, and then they emailed you rejecting you or they pulled you off the waitlist and you rejected them?

Hi!! I interviewed June 13, was waitlisted June 28, and I just got a rejection email from them. Sorry for the confusion!

10 minutes ago, 1PAofTheFuture said:

That’s strange, I’ve never heard of a program putting someone on a waitlist then rejecting them.

could you share what the email said? I’m currently waitlisted 

The Admissions Committee of the Yale School of Medicine Physician Assistant Online Program has had the privilege of reviewing many well-qualified candidates this year. The selection process was extremely competitive.  At this time, we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you admission to the January 2023 cohort.  

This decision was very difficult, and every consideration was given to your application. We appreciate your patience throughout the waitlist process. If you have continued interest in attending the Yale PA Online Program, we welcome your application next spring. Our Admissions Counselors would be happy to help you through the reapplication process. 

Many applicants who were not accepted into the Yale PA Online Program will go on to make excellent Physician Assistants. We wish you every success as you move forward in your professional pursuits.”

• Sad 2

I got my email today from Yale.  Rejection.  I'm bummed, but also super happy for those of you that will be part of the program.  I found that Yale was far and away the best program I have applied to in terms of communication, cordiality, and information.  If I don't get accepted to one of my other programs, I will definitely be applying day 1 of the next cycle.  Good luck to all.  You got this!

• Sad 4

10 minutes ago, Prepa123456789 said:

The Admissions Committee of the Yale School of Medicine Physician Assistant Online Program has had the privilege of reviewing many well-qualified candidates this year. The selection process was extremely competitive.  At this time, we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you admission to the January 2023 cohort.  

This decision was very difficult, and every consideration was given to your application. We appreciate your patience throughout the waitlist process. If you have continued interest in attending the Yale PA Online Program, we welcome your application next spring. Our Admissions Counselors would be happy to help you through the reapplication process. 

Many applicants who were not accepted into the Yale PA Online Program will go on to make excellent Physician Assistants. We wish you every success as you move forward in your professional pursuits.”

OMG, sorry to hear

3 minutes ago, Jawton said:

I got my email today from Yale.  Rejection.  I'm bummed, but also super happy for those of you that will be part of the program.  I found that Yale was far and away the best program I have applied to in terms of communication, cordiality, and information.  If I don't get accepted to one of my other programs, I will definitely be applying day 1 of the next cycle.  Good luck to all.  You got this!

Im sorry to hear!! Please do nottt give up. You absolutely got this shit. Best of luck friend 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Prepa123456789 said:

That is crazy. I thought that once in the waitlist you remained there until all interviews are completed.

I’m sorry,, but you will get an acceptance this cycle. Don’t give up 

• Like 1