YALE 2022 Cycle (ONLINE)

43 minutes ago, MarinaGD90 said:

Last year when I interviewed I didn’t receive my rejection email until a week and a half after the post information session. Did they maybe change the order they send out rejection/ waitlist/ acceptance this year? I’m so confused. 

Yea im super confused too haha. I was reading last year's forum and when I saw that acceptances were sent out first, I literally freaked because I still haven't heard anything. But I think this year, the order was flipped to rejection, acceptance, waitlist, but I honestly can't tell anymore. The order has been messed up hahaha 

55 minutes ago, qiuhas said:

Yea im super confused too haha. I was reading last year's forum and when I saw that acceptances were sent out first, I literally freaked because I still haven't heard anything. But I think this year, the order was flipped to rejection, acceptance, waitlist, but I honestly can't tell anymore. The order has been messed up hahaha 

No rhyme or reason to it. 2 weeks post interview people were called for acceptance then a week after that I was waitlisted 

6 minutes ago, literalscreaming said:

So sorry to hear about your rejection, don't let it get you down too much. I haven't heard anything back yet but im from 08/16

Thanks so much for your kind words.

I’m ready to get started!!! It’s a gamble re-applying again, you know? 

No news is good news! And, I hope you receive good news!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ah1017 said:

I was in the July 25th interview.

I’m sorry to hear about your rejection! But please don’t give up! I was also on the July 25th interview but have not heard anything yet. I wonder if everyone who interviewed that day will hear back today

• Like 1

Good thing is that you arent giving up @ah1017

Best of luck and for those that are still waiting. i hope we get lots of acceptances next -tomorrow- as we are just hearing from the ones that sadly got rejected.

For the ones rejected: You made it to interviews!! against a lot of excellent applicants you were picked🥰, don't give up and keep pushing forward to make this dream of yours a reality. 

Edited by minority3246
  • Like 3