Jump to content

YALE 2022 Cycle (ONLINE)


Recommended Posts

I wanted to wish everyone the best of luck, as well. 

This is my second time applying, so I could use some favorable news. 

I truly enjoyed meeting everyone and learning about the program as it aligns with my learning methodology. 

Anyway, it is best that we all keep busy this weekend. Next week will be here before we know it! 🙂
 

Again, best of luck! you guys are awesome! 

-Ashley 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, mfcfpa said:

As I said before we were all dumped from the last thread lol- Rejected after interviewing, am I the only one this has happened to this year? It seems just about everyone who interviewed was at least waitlisted 

Wait, in the previous thread you said that you were pumped about the post session last night. 

When did you received a rejection? 

Edited by minority3246
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mfcfpa said:

I did say that last night haha. I was rejected this morning. 

Damn, that was fast. I'm sorry you were rejected.

I wish they didn't have us do the post-interview meeting BEFORE they sent out notifications.

BTW, did you get notified by email, or phone call?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, qiuhas said:

Omg this is freaking me out that people already got decisions after the post interview session yesterday. I am not ready for this upcoming few days. 

PS I have not heard of anyone being rejected after interview? Not sure though 

Okay see I haven’t heard anyone say this either. I didn’t think I did that poorly. Please don’t be worried based on my outcome. This is the sort of stuff I’ve been dealing with all week lol. I want to be surprised but I’m more let down than anything. This is my third app cycle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mfcfpa said:

Okay see I haven’t heard anyone say this either. I didn’t think I did that poorly. Please don’t be worried based on my outcome. This is the sort of stuff I’ve been dealing with all week lol. I want to be surprised but I’m more let down than anything. This is my third app cycle. 

Dont be discouraged by this outcome. 

You are going to be a PA.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, krenolds said:

Damn, that was fast. I'm sorry you were rejected.

I wish they didn't have us do the post-interview meeting BEFORE they sent out notifications.

BTW, did you get notified by email, or phone call?

Email rejection 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, mfcfpa said:

I did say that last night haha. I was rejected this morning. 

I am so sorry. I hope you were able to receive some helpful feedback at the very least. Don't give up. I remember the student ambassadors in my group were Yale online re-applicants too even. You've got this, you WILL be a PA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found it very strange that we got booted out of the other chat 🤔. For a quick second , I thought I was banned or something from the chat. Thankfully,  i found this thread and realized I’m not the only one booted.  It’s very strange given the timing. 

Im Sorry to hear about your rejection @mfcfpa . Don’t give up- you will be a PA !! You’ve got this and it’s still early in the cycle 🙏🏻 
 

I still have not heard anything. Yesterdays post interview session was awesome. I loved the curriculum and felt it was nice to have flexibility in listening to the lectures and the quizes and exams. with that said, the students scared me a bit with the intensity of the program, saying PA school will be the hardest thing we will go through in schooling 🙃 I guess we shall find out soon enough Lool 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, CreativePA123 said:

I found it very strange that we got booted out of the other chat 🤔. For a quick second , I thought I was banned or something from the chat. Thankfully,  i found this thread and realized I’m not the only one booted.  It’s very strange given the timing. 

Im Sorry to hear about your rejection @mfcfpa . Don’t give up- you will be a PA !! You’ve got this and it’s still early in the cycle 🙏🏻 
 

I still have not heard anything. Yesterdays post interview session was awesome. I loved the curriculum and felt it was nice to have flexibility in listening to the lectures and the quizes and exams. with that said, the students scared me a bit with the intensity of the program, saying PA school will be the hardest thing we will go through in schooling 🙃 I guess we shall find out soon enough Lool 

I thought I did something too. I was like did I post something I shouldn’t have. They kind of freaked me out too but one girl ion my group worked. But the doctor she worked with was very supportive of her doing school so that was prob helpful. I don’t anticipate working but thought about being per diem once in a while. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the support. Talk about odd timing because it was right after I shared my rejection news with you all. I’m also a little weirded out that I seem to be the only one with this experience so far, and I’m already a reapplicant lol. But it’s also just strange that I’m the only one that heard anything. I mean obviously other people may have just chosen to not share their outcome. Who knows. Best of luck. I’m not sure I want to apply a 4th cycle lol. I know I can do it now, like right now. I don’t want to keep waiting. I’m waiting to do a lot of other things in life until after I achieve this…still all weird though. I wonder if I’m seriously the only one with this experience with this program this cycle as in interview and then rejected. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jettan said:

@mfcfpayoure not the only one! I met someone else on the fb group who was rejected after interviewing (not from the most recent interviews though). Not sure if it makes it any better. 

Hey! That does make it better lol, I mean I was assuming I wasn’t actually the only one but it’s just weird I thought usually they notified accepted people first. I wonder do why though. Oh well. Nothing I can do now. I’m glad I made it that far this year. Hopefully I don’t have to apply again next year. I literally DREAD getting LORs every year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More