YALE 2022 Cycle (ONLINE)

8 minutes ago, DreamsofbeingaPA said:

@ragonzalez328I haven't reached out to my admissions advisor. I have been trying to fight the urge so I don't bug him! LOL! Maybe I'll just go ahead and send him a quick note!

I'd just like to note, the advisors don't know when the committee gives decisions. So they'd tell you the same thing "any time now" or "you'll hear back soon" etc etc

• Like 2

As we all wait anxiously, I thought I would share a funny story that I felt you guys would appreciate. I was in the other room and heard my phone ring. My co-worker said that I had an incoming call from New Haven, CT. My heart jumped into my throat. I ran to my phone, tripping over a pile of books, and literally crashed to the ground before answering the call. I was hoping that this was the good news call I had been praying for and that I was finally off the waitlist and had a seat. Sadly, it was not Yale but someone trying to sell me a timeshare vacation from a New Haven, CT number. That poor timeshare salesman felt so bad when I told him what happened.

That all being said, I remain hopeful for the call but now with 2 rather sore knees (haha). Anyway, I am sending moral support to all of us. Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself and the process. For those of you who just interviewed last week, I wish you guys the very best of luck. I know it can be so hard to wait but hopefully, it will pay off for all of us. 🙂

Edited by Dreaming
  • Like 10