• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats tj!! Wish you all the best!!!

ACCEPTED!

OMG! I got an acceptance call!!! I missed their call yesterday at 4pm, and only realized so after 5. I could not wait for this morning to call them back and Ms. Rodriguez delivered the great news to me. I can't even describe in words the way I feel, too good to be true! Blessed I am.

Good luck to all of you.

@Yacosta: Thank you so much for checking up on us every now and then; We really appreciate it. I can't wait to meet you!! :)

TJL

ACCEPTED!

OMG! I got an acceptance call!!! I missed their call yesterday at 4pm, and only realized so after 5. I could not wait for this morning to call them back and Ms. Rodriguez delivered the great news to me. I can't even describe in words the way I feel, too good to be true! Blessed I am.

Good luck to all of you.

@Yacosta: Thank you so much for checking up on us every now and then; We really appreciate it. I can't wait to meet you!! :)

TJL

ACCEPTED!

Good luck to all of you.

TJL

Congrats to you tjl2012!

ACCEPTED!

Good luck to all of you.

TJL

Congrats to you tjl2012!

ACCEPTED!

Good luck to all of you.

TJL

Congrats to you tjl2012!

ACCEPTED!

Good luck to all of you.

TJL

Yes I will definitely be reapplying I just wish someone would give me a specific answer about what went wrong with my transfer application :-_-:... Anyways enough of that I am just happy that people on the thread made it through hopefully you can can give me some insight so that I can get it right next time, again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :=D::=D::smile::smile:

Thanks lalaland83!! maybe we will see you there next year when you re-apply!

Yes I will definitely be reapplying I just wish someone would give me a specific answer about what went wrong with my transfer application :-_-:... Anyways enough of that I am just happy that people on the thread made it through hopefully you can can give me some insight so that I can get it right next time, again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :=D::=D::smile::smile:

make sure you do everything EARLY as POSSIBLE! because it would be a great advantage to be one of the first few to be interviewed and that way you have better chances of the school calling you since the competition is low, however if you are late then your are interviewed late and you have to compete with everyone once they are all interviewed.

make sure you do everything EARLY as POSSIBLE! because it would be a great advantage to be one of the first few to be interviewed and that way you have better chances of the school calling you since the competition is low, however if you are late then your are interviewed late and you have to compete with everyone once they are all interviewed.

Hi lalaland83 I have not heard from them also but I went to the website and they posted information in regards to status. They said for the first time this year they will be informing applicants if they are accepted via email and they have different catergories.

I am still hold on to hope the month of may is not over yet so hang in there!

Hadassah

Archived