3.3 Gpa, shadowed two docs, two pa's, im an emt. My interview I felt went good. I was in there for almost an hour, unlike others who were in and out in 10 min, and I think I did my best to hold my own.

margia55: what are your stats and experience ? and how did your interview go?

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! Yes I am a minority, Hispanic. Just really worried. Really am. This is making me doubt my interview. Maybe I wasn't strong enough and show my courage :/

Well it sounds like you have great chances!....can i ask whats your ethnicity? are you a minority?

Hi! Yes I am a minority, Hispanic. Just really worried. Really am. This is making me doubt my interview. Maybe I wasn't strong enough and show my courage :/

Well it sounds like you have great chances!....can i ask whats your ethnicity? are you a minority?

@lalaland83, Hadassah, hupe21, leinaduo17 and margia55: Thank you all for the congrats!

To those of you already granted admission, I look forward to being your classmate in the near future and I'm very excited about this new journey that we are about to begin together.

To those still waiting, Be positive and hopeful. They only started notifications the other day. And if the worst really comes to exist, do not get discouraged. Keep your heads up high. Go back to your application steps and consider what went wrong, then work hard on building an enhanced application for next year. Trust me when I say that the next cycle will be here sooner than you might think. Do not let go of your dreams of becoming a PA to empower others to lead healthier and longer lives.

Best wishes,

TJL

@lalaland83, Hadassah, hupe21, leinaduo17 and margia55: Thank you all for the congrats!

To those of you already granted admission, I look forward to being your classmate in the near future and I'm very excited about this new journey that we are about to begin together.

To those still waiting, Be positive and hopeful. They only started notifications the other day. And if the worst really comes to exist, do not get discouraged. Keep your heads up high. Go back to your application steps and consider what went wrong, then work hard on building an enhanced application for next year. Trust me when I say that the next cycle will be here sooner than you might think. Do not let go of your dreams of becoming a PA to empower others to lead healthier and longer lives.

Best wishes,

TJL

Best wishes,

TJL

Thank you @Hadassah!!!!

lol this seems to me like "7 ways to get rejected",

yeah it's definitely a relief that at least they're moving forward!!

congrads to all that got in!!! Go onto be great PAs!!!!!!!!

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]http://www1.ccny.cuny.edu/prospective/med/Decisions.cfm

[TABLE=class: CS_Layout_Table]

[TR=class: CS_Layout_TR]

[TD=class: CS_Layout_TD][/TD]

[TD=class: topnav][/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: CS_Layout_TD][TABLE=class: CS_Layout_Table]

[TD=class: CS_Layout_TD]2013 Decisions

The Physician Assistant Program will begin to notify rejected applicants via e-mail for the first time this year. Notifications will begin on May 1st. Please begin to check your e-mail and junk mail as frequently as possible from then on. This does not mean that the selection process is over. Rejected applicants are divided into various categories. Please view the list below regarding these categories.

Category 1: Completed PA Program Application / Not Academically Eligible

Category 2: Incomplete PA Program Application (by 3/15 deadline) / Not Academically Eligible

Category 3: Completed PA Program Application / Incomplete UAPC Application

Category 4: Incomplete PA Program Application (by 3/15 deadline)/ Academically Eligible

Category 5: Incomplete PA Program Application / Incomplete UAPC Application

Category 6: Completed PA Program Application/ Academically Eligible- NO INTERVIEW

Category 7: Interviewed Applicants - No admission

Your e-mail will tell you which category you have fallen under. The program will offer academic assistance to applicants who fall under Categories 1 & 2. Ms. Mary McDaniels Brown, Director of Recruitment will take appointments beginning July 8th. Please call the program at that time to schedule an appointment. 212-650-7745.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: rcolumn][/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=class: CS_Layout_TD, colspan: 2][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The City College of New York

160 Convent Avenue

New York, NY 10031

(212) 650 7000

© Copyright, The City College of The City University of New York. All rights reserved.

Website Powered by: CommonSpot

Thank you @Hadassah!!!!

[TABLE]

[TR]

[/TR]

The Physician Assistant Program will begin to notify rejected applicants via e-mail for the first time this year. Notifications will begin on May 1st. Please begin to check your e-mail and junk mail as frequently as possible from then on. This does not mean that the selection process is over. Rejected applicants are divided into various categories. Please view the list below regarding these categories.

Category 2: Incomplete PA Program Application (by 3/15 deadline) / Not Academically Eligible

Category 4: Incomplete PA Program Application (by 3/15 deadline)/ Academically Eligible

Category 6: Completed PA Program Application/ Academically Eligible- NO INTERVIEW

Your e-mail will tell you which category you have fallen under. The program will offer academic assistance to applicants who fall under Categories 1 & 2. Ms. Mary McDaniels Brown, Director of Recruitment will take appointments beginning July 8th. Please call the program at that time to schedule an appointment. 212-650-7745.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

160 Convent Avenue

New York, NY 10031

(212) 650 7000

© Copyright, The City College of The City University of New York. All rights reserved.

Thank you @Hadassah!!!!

[TABLE]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

160 Convent Avenue

New York, NY 10031

(212) 650 7000

Archived