• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Halfway there! They're still calling for interview. I got a call and an email today to confirmed that I have been invited for an interview. The interview is next week; I'm super duper excited right now. I hope you guyz waiting get called too.

Yay! Congrats!! Will you please let us know how the interview process goes after next week?? Who interviewed you, questions they asked, and the format of the essay.

Also, what are you doing to prepare and what are you stats?

Thank you tons and good luck to you!!

Hey guys,

I'm here to give you an update on the interview. Mine went well overall, I feel pretty good about it. As far as questions asked, I think each interview is personalized based on one's own application and experiences. My best advice is to be prepared. Read! Read! Practice! Practice answering potential questions. Be confident and honest! Make eye contact with everyone and smile always. Convince the committee that you deserve a seat in the next class.

Best wishes to all!!!

TJL

hey guys i got called today for an interview...but im worried because they said you need to have certain documents which i have all exept my social security card, i ordered another one but it wont come in time, does anyone have the same dilema? can sophie davis accept a letter from the ssa officess?

I was interviewed by 3 faculty and the director. Mine went fairly quick too. Good Luck to you! Waiting game has indeed began!

Hey people, I just finished my interview and it went pretty quick. I was interviewed by 3faculty members and a former student. Let the waiting game begin.....

I would suggest calling them and let them know. You should've mentioned that when you got the call, but you can always try to call or reply to the email they sent and tell them your situation. Perhaps they can arrange for you to bring alternative documents. Good Luck to you!

hey guys i got called today for an interview...but im worried because they said you need to have certain documents which i have all exept my social security card, i ordered another one but it wont come in time, does anyone have the same dilema? can sophie davis accept a letter from the ssa officess?

I have a question. I got an email the other day saying that City College wont be able to grant me admission for the fall 2013 semester based on my transfer application. Does this affect my PA school application for Sophie even though I was already interviewed? Does this mean that I'm rejected from Sophie too?

Hmmmmmm. Since you said that you were already interviewed, so it seems as if they are considering your application. However, if City College doesn't accept your transfer, Sophie Davis will not accept you. Since SD is a part of City College which is a part of CUNY, having your transfer application accepted is required. If offered a seat, it would be contingent on having all if your documentation verified. If City College does not grant you admittance, I doubt SD will. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. If I were you, I would definitely call City College admissions & find out exactly why they didn't accept your transfer & fix it. Hopefully, it was an error on their part or it is a minor thing that can be corrected in time. Worse case scenario, you can reapply next year. Good luck.

I have a question. I got an email the other day saying that City College wont be able to grant me admission for the fall 2013 semester based on my transfer application. Does this affect my PA school application for Sophie even though I was already interviewed? Does this mean that I'm rejected from Sophie too?

Archived