• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a transfer from another college but I did not receive any letter from city college stating anything about my admission process except from the PA program one latter saying that they received my application and its in process of being reviews so any suggestions?????

Well I got an email saying that my CUNY admission decision was updated and they gave me a link. If you want to call CUNY to check the status of your application you can call 212-997-CUNY (2869) and speak to an admissions person or just follow the prompts. Hope this helps :-)

I am a transfer from another college but I did not receive any letter from city college stating anything about my admission process except from the PA program one latter saying that they received my application and its in process of being reviews so any suggestions?????

Thanks lalaland83... Still waiting for an interview but to me seems like its already late bc they started calling people right after March 15 and it has been a month today

Well I got an email saying that my CUNY admission decision was updated and they gave me a link. If you want to call CUNY to check the status of your application you can call 212-997-CUNY (2869) and speak to an admissions person or just follow the prompts. Hope this helps :-)

Don't worry they are making calls and doing interviews up until the end of May. There is still time. All the best and keep me posted.

Thanks lalaland83... Still waiting for an interview but to me seems like its already late bc they started calling people right after March 15 and it has been a month today

I had it last week. There were 2 males and one female. They asked mostly personal questions and it was about 8-10 minutes long. The interview itself is informal and they'll make you feel relaxed. Good luck!!

Wow... that is one fast interview, were they hungry that day? lol. Or did you meant 10min for every question?

Sounds great, I'm glad that more and more people are being invited for interviews. Let's lid up these forums.

OMG! 564 applicants this year or 564 interviewees?? Somehow I remember reading that they only interview 150. OMG! The chance of winning a spot is just 6% if that's the case. I think it's more like 150 interviewees, increasing the odds to 25%. The waiting game is so nerve racking! Good Luck everyone!

i had my interview on monday and they told me they are interviewing 564 students of which they are only picking 35. The odds are not good but hopefully some of us get accepted.

OMG! 564 applicants this year or 564 interviewees?? Somehow I remember reading that they only interview 150. OMG! The chance of winning a spot is just 6% if that's the case. I think it's more like 150 interviewees, increasing the odds to 25%. The waiting game is so nerve racking! Good Luck everyone!

i had my interview on monday and they told me they are interviewing 564 students of which they are only picking 35. The odds are not good but hopefully some of us get accepted.

I had my interview a couple days ago it only lasted about 15 minutes compared to the other interviewees it was 5-10 minutes shorter. I don't really know if that's a good thing or not. The competition is really high. They told me that decision letters will go out 2nd week of June. This is such a long long wait!!!

I had my interview a couple days ago it only lasted about 15 minutes compared to the other interviewees it was 5-10 minutes shorter. I don't really know if that's a good thing or not. The competition is really high. They told me that decision letters will go out 2nd week of June. This is such a long long wait!!!

I called CUNY/UAPC and the automated response told me a decision has been made, and that I will be notified by the college within 2 weeks. I got the confirmation letter in the mail from UAPC saying that my application was complete about at least 3 weeks ago and no further notice. Does that mean I got rejected since I didn't get an interview? It's almost impossible to speak with a live agent.. they are so busy. I called Sophie Davis and they said if UAPC rejected my application then Sophie Davis will not even look at it... This is disheartening. Anybody else called and got any response from UAPC?

I called CUNY/UAPC and the automated response told me a decision has been made, and that I will be notified by the college within 2 weeks. I got the confirmation letter in the mail from UAPC saying that my application was complete about at least 3 weeks ago and no further notice. Does that mean I got rejected since I didn't get an interview? It's almost impossible to speak with a live agent.. they are so busy. I called Sophie Davis and they said if UAPC rejected my application then Sophie Davis will not even look at it... This is disheartening. Anybody else called and got any response from UAPC?

this is ridiculous 564 students to interview????? i mean you just have to be exceptional to get in, they should increase their requirements or increase # of seats,

its just a very slim chance one can get in

i heard 500 apply only 150 get interviewd and 35 get in... oh well im done stressing, Good luck everyone!!!

this is ridiculous 564 students to interview????? i mean you just have to be exceptional to get in, they should increase their requirements or increase # of seats,

its just a very slim chance one can get in

i heard 500 apply only 150 get interviewd and 35 get in... oh well im done stressing, Good luck everyone!!!

Archived