2022-2023

Guest KBBpa

1 hour ago, mitskistan69 said:

Received an invite this morning and was genuinely surprised. I received confirmation of my app being complete on May 31. 

Wow this gives me hope! My app was complete end of June and after seeing everyone getting responses already and they submitted later, I assumed it would be a rejection. Thanks so much for sharing!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FuturePA1223 said:

Anyone know what we should expect during the file review part of the interview?

I assume the file review means they have your CASPA application pulled up and they will ask you anything regarding what they find on your CASPA application. Just be sure to know what is in your app and prepare for any potential questions!

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 9:09 PM, kaileyholm said:

For those who interviewed today, how did it go? Did they say how long until y'all will hear back?

Within the week, but different people were saying different timelines (1-2 weeks or 2-3 weeks). I've heard of students getting called a couple days after their interview (from previous years) so I imagine ATSU usually has a pretty quick turnaround time! 

3 minutes ago, Shaad said:

Oh wow. Amazing. Congratulations. How was the interview? I have an interview end of this month. Super stressed 😅

I was one from yesterday too, and it was truly an great experience. As long as you go into the interview confident and prepared, you’ll do great! They were incredibly friendly! 
Good luck, you’ve got it!