2022-2023

Guest KBBpa

6 minutes ago, AG1010 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats?!

Sure! 

cGPA: 3.71

sGPA: 3.71

PCE: 3500 (CNA, phlebotomist, and EMG technologist)

Volunteer hours: 50 in a local emergency room

Shadowing: 16 hours with a primary care PA and 40 hours with an OBGYN MD

LORs: 2 MD/DO, 1 supervisor, 1 science professor

On 6/4/2022 at 3:34 PM, Anonymoushelix said:

For those who got their interview invites, im curious to know if you guys are Arizona residents? I wonder if my chances are hindered from being a California resident. I haven't heard anything back and I submitted in mid May

I am not from AZ and received interview invite 6/6

1 hour ago, AG1010 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats please ?

Sure! I am an AZ resident. 3.39 GPA 3.43 sGPA. 2000 hours HCE scribing. 2000 hours PCE medical assistant. 4 LOR 1 PA 1 Professor 1 MD and 1 CEO of my company. About 100 hours of volunteering, 100 hours of shadowing. 

44 minutes ago, AG1010 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Yea sure if it helps, my cgpa undergrad is 3.41 and sgpa 3.10. I have 40 hrs of shadowing a PA in urgent care setting, about 4,000-5,000 hrs as an EMT, worked as a medical scribe for 2 years, interned as medical assistant for 6 months and volunteered with underserved and in hospitals

1 minute ago, PrePA2137 said:

Yea sure if it helps, my cgpa undergrad is 3.41 and sgpa 3.10. I have 40 hrs of shadowing a PA in urgent care setting, about 4,000-5,000 hrs as an EMT, worked as a medical scribe for 2 years, interned as medical assistant for 6 months and volunteered with underserved and in hospitals

Also LORs are 1 MD, 1 PA, and 1 professor  That was the chair of biology.

Now that the website seems to be working, every time I click the September 12th date, it says "the interview slot has just became unavailable" what did your guys say when you confirmed the date? I am wondering if it is actually unavailable or the system just being faulty again. 

4 hours ago, Blr28 said:

Now that the website seems to be working, every time I click the September 12th date, it says "the interview slot has just became unavailable" what did your guys say when you confirmed the date? I am wondering if it is actually unavailable or the system just being faulty again. 

This was happening for me too for the 9/14 interview spot. Once I changed my preference for the 9/21 spot it automatically worked. So, I do believe that the spot is actually occupied.

Edited by Anonymoushelix