2022-2023

Guest KBBpa

16 minutes ago, Rosebud9710 said:

I received an interview back in June for September 14th, but I have already been accepted to my top program so I will be giving up my spot so hopefully another person can have that spot!

Congratulations on getting accepted to your top choice!! I’m curious to if you’ve already cancelled your interview?? I’ve been waiting to get a sooner interview as mine is in October!! Thanks:)

1 minute ago, Kenp1 said:

Congratulations on getting accepted to your top choice!! I’m curious to if you’ve already cancelled your interview?? I’ve been waiting to get a sooner interview as mine is in October!! Thanks:)

Thank you! I just emailed Gina this morning so yes but it may take a bit to show up as available!

I got my interview invite for ATSU this morning.

Supplemental sent: 08/17, Interview invite received: 08/23

cGPA: 3.43, science GPA: 3.16, PCE: 7000, HCE: 600, Shadowing: 60, Volunteer: 250

PCE as Firefighter/EMT, ED Tech, ED Scribe 

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Maded62

1 hour ago, Maded62 said:

cGPA: 3.43, science GPA: 3.16, PCE: 7000, HCE: 600, Shadowing: 60, Volunteer: 250

Good luck everyone!

Just received a Rejected after submitting my application and supplemental on 8/18 

1 hour ago, Maded62 said:

Good luck everyone!

You really don’t what there looking for cuz my 

science is 3.5

overall is 3.6 

PCE : 9000k

shoadowing : around 100 

but goodluck to everyone! Your school will be there

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, 

Just wondering if anyone else received a rejection email but feels there stats are similar to the others who have received interviews? 

cGPA undergrad: 3.6

sGPA undergrad: 3.4

Graduate GPA: 4.0

PCE: 5000+ EMT/PCT

HCE: 3000 hours

Research: 1200 hours 

Volunteer hours: 200 + medical service trip 

I am an AZ resident… submitted very early at end of May. Feeling bummed 😕 

28 minutes ago, CABGPATCHHED said:

Hi guys, 

Just wondering if anyone else received a rejection email but feels there stats are similar to the others who have received interviews? 

cGPA undergrad: 3.6

sGPA undergrad: 3.4

Graduate GPA: 4.0

PCE: 5000+ EMT/PCT

HCE: 3000 hours

Research: 1200 hours 

Volunteer hours: 200 + medical service trip 

I am an AZ resident… submitted very early at end of May. Feeling bummed 😕 

Potentially your PS? Or letters of rec aren’t strong?

6 hours ago, CABGPATCHHED said:

I mean I felt like my LOR’s were good but maybe not? They were from an MD, undergrad professor and supervisor from a hospital I worked at for almost five years. PS was also reviewed several times with professors and friends (who are currently PA’s).

I plan on calling them and asking about my application 

Honestly this school is wierd in how they evaluate their applicants! My advice: thank you, next. There’s a better school for me

On 8/23/2022 at 9:07 PM, CABGPATCHHED said:

I mean I felt like my LOR’s were good but maybe not? They were from an MD, undergrad professor and supervisor from a hospital I worked at for almost five years. PS was also reviewed several times with professors and friends (who are currently PA’s).

I plan on calling them and asking about my application 

Did you work/ shadow a PA? I am a reapplicant this cycle, last year the only missing and very important thing was that I couldn’t work or shadow PAs. This year , I worked at urgent care as MA, and worked with 20-30 PAs. And 2 wrote LOR. I got interviews early into cycle. 

On 8/26/2022 at 10:16 PM, Shaad said:

Did you work/ shadow a PA? I am a reapplicant this cycle, last year the only missing and very important thing was that I couldn’t work or shadow PAs. This year , I worked at urgent care as MA, and worked with 20-30 PAs. And 2 wrote LOR. I got interviews early into cycle. 

Hi! Yes I worked two healthcare jobs, one working with PA’s and one on the research side. I think someone else brought up a good point though that I had no shadowing of a PA specifically and I only worked with them and built a connection that way. So it does make more sense now as to a reason I could have been rejected. Best of luck to you! 🙂