2022-2023

Guest KBBpa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ACCEPTED STUDENTS: We have two groupme threads. A main chat and a roommate chat for our cohort. Here are the links! 

You're invited to my new group 'ATSU ‘25' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/89657415/U053aMbJ

You're invited to my new group 'ATSU '25 Roommates' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/91229790/wnRfyJjB

Hi everyone! I interviewed on Monday 1/23 which I believe was the last interview. I just received an email saying I was accepted pending an open seat. I accepted the spot, but not really sure what that list looks like/chances of getting off. Any insight would be great. Congrats to everyone that's gotten in!

On 1/25/2023 at 11:29 AM, palab said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed on Monday 1/23 which I believe was the last interview. I just received an email saying I was accepted pending an open seat. I accepted the spot, but not really sure what that list looks like/chances of getting off. Any insight would be great. Congrats to everyone that's gotten in!

Congrats! I interviewed early December, and was Accepted pending an open seat shortly after, so it appears that all 100 spots were filled by then. I was eventually offered a seat in the program, so have hope!

• 1 month later...

I have been on the waitlist since October, and I just received an email that I was accepted pending an open seat! I hope this means I will be accepted soon 🙂 I am nervous though because I know it is not guaranteed. Have other people been accepted pending an open seat recently? Were you offered a seat soon after?

On 3/3/2023 at 11:36 AM, riley12 said:

I have been on the waitlist since October, and I just received an email that I was accepted pending an open seat! I hope this means I will be accepted soon 🙂 I am nervous though because I know it is not guaranteed. Have other people been accepted pending an open seat recently? Were you offered a seat soon after?

I have APOS since the end of January, haven't heard anything since. Such a weird position because you get the "Congratulations!" email but then they're like "wait there's more you're not quite in (yet) (but also not guaranteed)" Hahaha. Staying hopeful but also starting to think about next cycle...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...