2022-2023

Guest KBBpa

Guest KBBpa

Hello everyone! Just wanted to start the forum for this year's cycle since there was not one already! I actually got an email today with an interview offer!! Scheduled for September 12 🙂 has anyone else heard back?

Guest KBBpa
2 hours ago, Javauna said:

I also heard back!! I just scheduled for September 12th as well 😁

yay congrats!!! this is my first cycle applying, is it yours too?

Guest KBBpa
7 hours ago, gentlemanPA said:

I just received that my application was complete early in the morning the 31st of May. 

I submitted on 5/23, completed supplementals 5/24, completely verified with CASPA and AT Still 5/25, interview email 5/31

Guest KBBpa
37 minutes ago, Javauna said:

Congrats to you too!! And Yes it is my time! Have you visited the university before? I went to their expo a few months ago and I loved it! 

I couldn't go because of work and school! If you ever want to message me direct on here feel free 😁 we can maybe go over some stuff!

Guest KBBpa
8 hours ago, gentlemanPA said:

Update. Got my interview invite today (June 1st) at around noon! See you all there!

congratulations!!!

On 5/31/2022 at 6:54 PM, KylieL said:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to start the forum for this year's cycle since there was not one already! I actually got an email today with an interview offer!! Scheduled for September 12 🙂 has anyone else heard back?

Hey!! Just wondering if you got invite email around 12 too?? Been checking my email every second lol!!

Guest KBBpa
3 hours ago, AG1010 said:

Hey guys! Just submitted my supplemental today! Hope I hear back soon! Would you guys who received invites mind sharing your stats? 

Sure!  

sGPA: 3.98 

overall non sGPA: 3.95 

PCE: ~2900

HCE: ~160

Volunteer: ~ 166

Shadowing: ~226

Guest KBBpa
5 hours ago, Kenp1 said:

Hey!! Just wondering if you got invite email around 12 too?? Been checking my email every second lol!!

I got it around 3pm! 

1 hour ago, Anonymoushelix said:

For those who got their interview invites, im curious to know if you guys are Arizona residents? I wonder if my chances are hindered from being a California resident. I haven't heard anything back and I submitted in mid May

Nope not an Arizona resident!!

• Like 1

Guest KBBpa
20 hours ago, Anonymoushelix said:

For those who got their interview invites, im curious to know if you guys are Arizona residents? I wonder if my chances are hindered from being a California resident. I haven't heard anything back and I submitted in mid May

I am!

21 hours ago, Anonymoushelix said:

I am in AZ and haven't heard anything either.

On 6/2/2022 at 1:10 PM, AG1010 said:

Hey guys! Just submitted my supplemental today! Hope I hear back soon! Would you guys who received invites mind sharing your stats? 

hey all! i'm an out of state applicant

submitted the supp 5/23. got confirmation of completed app on 5/25. invited to interview 6/1 

total PCE = 4687 (MA and EMT) 

total HCE= 756 ( admin assistant to ophthalmologist) 

total Research=56 (clinical research) 

total volunteer = 2026 

total leadership= 1080

overall 3.43

science 3.47

LORs from doctor i work with, PA i work with and physio professor from community college 

• Like 1

Guest KBBpa
2 minutes ago, AG1010 said:

Are the interviews being done in person or virtual?

Both, you had the option to schedule either in-person or virtual. It looks like they are trying to get AZ residents to go physically so that out of state applicants can utilize the online platforms. I was so happy they are doing in-person again this cycle but I think is it super neat we get a choice too! 

4 minutes ago, Blr28 said:

Just got my interview invite this morning! Verified 5/11 confirmation 5/19 invite 6/6!! So excited! See you all there!

I also just got an interview invite!! Is the portal working for you? It keeps giving me an error message when I get to the interview calendar