2022-2023

Guest KBBpa

Just received an interview invite today for 9/28!!!!

CASPA submitted and verified 6/7

Emailed by program for clarification on LOR 6/8

Supplemental submitted/completed: 6/13

Interview Offered 6/14

Good luck everyone!

Edited by MagWeb
happiness
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, mitskistan69 said:

Can I ask what your stats are?

Out of state, FL Resident 

Overall GPA: 3.66

sGPA: 3.62

PCE: a little over 12,000 hours (I am a CT Technologist)

LOR: 2 professors, 1 MD, 1 Work Supervisor (Hospital radiology manager)

Volunteer hours: 140

Good luck to you!

• Like 1

I got my first interview of the cycle for ATSU - I wanted to share my stats + timeline to help anyone out there! I'm also not an AZ resident. 

Verified + Supplemental requested: 06/09, Supplemental sent: 06/16, Interview invite received: 06/22

cGPA: 3.5, science GPA: 3.3, PCE: 3000, HCE: 80

Good luck to everyone applying!  

Edited by LKIM16
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tomyom said:

Just submitted my secondary application! Took some time to figure out what I had to say, but we got it done.

CASPA submitted and verified: 5/30

Supplemental submitted/completed: 6/22

Hopefully this isn't too late /: Good luck everyone!

I don't think it's late at all! It's better to have taken your time to write a good supplemental. Good luck on your process! 

I got my first interview of the cycle for ATSU  set for September 26th- I also wanted to share my stats + timeline to help anyone out there! 🩺 I have very low self confidence when it comes to academic stuff and applications and it's so toxic but I am happy to see my hard work paid off. 

I just finished my junior year in undergrad and am graduating early my senior year on 12/12/2022. I have all pre-reqs completed.

Verified + Supplemental requested: 06/08 Supplemental sent: 06/11, Interview invite received: 06/21

cGPA: 3.90, science GPA: 3.87, HCE: 2000 (ER and Internal medicine scribe) 4 letters of recommendation

Good luck everyone and for those who received an interview and would like to connect I'd be very happy to 😀

• Like 1

Hello everybody! I want to share that I just got my first interview of the cycle at ATSU!! If anybody is interviewing on 10/03 let me know I would like to get in touch! 

My CASPA application was verified on 06/17 and my supplemental was received on 06/23 (two days after I sent it)

NV Resident// cGPA: 3.62// sGPA: 3.54// PCE hours=1080 (as a medical assistant) // volunteer hrs= about 160 // 4 letters of recommendation 

I think I am an applicant with average stats so if you have not heard anything yet don't get discouraged! we got this!!

1 hour ago, Kai00 said:

Hello everybody! I want to share that I just got my first interview of the cycle at ATSU!! If anybody is interviewing on 10/03 let me know I would like to get in touch! 

My CASPA application was verified on 06/17 and my supplemental was received on 06/23 (two days after I sent it)

NV Resident// cGPA: 3.62// sGPA: 3.54// PCE hours=1080 (as a medical assistant) // volunteer hrs= about 160 // 4 letters of recommendation 

I think I am an applicant with average stats so if you have not heard anything yet don't get discouraged! we got this!!

Just received my interview invite this morning and I scheduled it on 10/03 as well!

CASPA submitted and verified: 5/30

Supplemental submitted/completed: 6/22

Interview invite: 6/27

CA Resident / cGPA: 3.5 / sGPA: 3.45 / PCE =~3800 (orthopedic MA, scribe, phlebotomist, MA, PT aide) / Volunteer = 194 / 5 letters of recommendation

Good luck everyone! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Congrats on all the interviews you all are receiving.

I just submitted my supplemental application, however I totally confused it with the CCPA (Santa Maria) location and did not realize it was the Arizona location. Do you guys think this will affect my chances on getting an interview?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 11:11 AM, Kai00 said:

Hi!! I have my interview on 10/3 as well!!!