2022-2023

Guest KBBpa

On 10/19/2022 at 1:29 PM, PrePATab said:

I got my interview invite this morning and signed up for the 12/5 interview date. As of today they said there are no more online interviews unless theres a cancellation. I am so excited. Is there anyone else going on this day? I have to travel from California. 

I am also going on 12/5 and also from CA! 

On 10/25/2022 at 7:15 PM, PATeagen said:

Hey everyone! I got an interview invite today and I'm interviewing 10/26 (1 day turnaround haha) !! I applied in late July, so for all of you that applied on the later end, be patient!

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow!

Have you heard back? I also interviewed 10/26 and nothing but it hasn’t even been a week I’m just anxious 🥹

8 hours ago, ssoper said:

Have you heard back? I also interviewed 10/26 and nothing but it hasn’t even been a week I’m just anxious 🥹

Me neither. This sounds a little crazy, but I looked through the forum and the people who interviewed on a Wednesday heard back around the 1 week mark. If I had to guess, they'll start calling either tmrw (Tuesday) or Thursday.

Crossing my fingers for all of us!

• Like 1

Received invite to interview on August 25th. Signed up for a November date, however cancelled the interview due to being accepted at another school and an interaction with some of the already accepted students. Definitely did not feel as though I wanted to be classmates with some of them in the future. I hope my spot opens up an interview invite for someone who is deserving!

Guest Pizzalover3000
58 minutes ago, jessxsl said:

Whats the difference between waitlist and alternate list? Can someone please explain?

Thank you in advance

It’s the same thing. Different names 

On 10/15/2022 at 12:52 PM, pinkeczema said:

Just because it was posted a while ago and I am sure that more students will receive their acceptance calls soon, below are the links for accepted students to join the GroupMe chat and Facebook page!

ATSU ASHS PA Class of 2025 Facebook Group

ATSU ASHS PA Class of 2025 GroupMe Chat

Anyone who has been newly accepted, please join our groups! 😊🎉

• Upvote 1