2022-2023

Guest KBBpa

Guest Pizzalover3000
26 minutes ago, radiantheart99 said:

Ahhhh! Seeing so many of you get accepted is encouraging. My interview is 10/17 and am hoping they still have a lot of open seats since their class size is 70. Like this if you’ve been accepted! 🤍

Same here! I’m 10/26. Hopefully there’s enough room for both of us! I would assume so since they’re interviews on November too 

1 hour ago, radiantheart99 said:

Ahhhh! Seeing so many of you get accepted is encouraging. My interview is 10/17 and am hoping they still have a lot of open seats since their class size is 70. Like this if you’ve been accepted! 🤍

The class size will be 100😊 Best of luck!

• Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 3:16 PM, Pizzalover3000 said:

How did you feel after the interview ? Did you think it went well? At least it wasn’t a denial, there’s still a chance! 

Yes!! I agree! Definitely better than a rejection. I felt like the interview went well! Each interviewer is very personable and just wants to get to know you 🙂 

Guest Pizzalover3000

Does anyone know how many applicants they accept in each interview date? How did you guys prep for the interviews? I’m super nervous for my interview on the 26th.. 

3 hours ago, Pizzalover3000 said:

Does anyone know how many applicants they accept in each interview date? How did you guys prep for the interviews? I’m super nervous for my interview on the 26th.. 

They offer interviews and acceptances on a rolling basis, so I don't believe they have a set number of applicants they accept from each interview session. In terms of interview tips, be yourself (I know this is so cliché but it's true) and trust your gut. Don't respond to a question any different than you would normally just because you think they will like another response better than what you truly feel.