2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 11/26/2022 at 10:43 AM, FuturePA3489 said:

For those that have interviewed, how did you feel about it? Did they ask you any questions that threw you for a loop?

I really enjoyed the MMI format! I think there were one or two questions where I didn't really know how I felt about the question/my answer, but I just didn't stress about it, as there are other chances to show that you are a qualified applicant and a good fit to their program so don't get caught up on one bad question/response (one of the first year students gave me this advice ahead of time, and I felt like it is helpful to keep in mind 🙂 ) 

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Cowabunga said:

Anyone know when the last week of their interviews is?

I BELIEVE it was last week, which was a group that was supposed to go during the hurricane week but got postponed. However, last year it shows they had some December interviews, so I am unsure. They told us we would know by Dec. 16 after interviewing, so I imagine they are done interviewing. 

2 hours ago, bananaplum said:

I BELIEVE it was last week, which was a group that was supposed to go during the hurricane week but got postponed. However, last year it shows they had some December interviews, so I am unsure. They told us we would know by Dec. 16 after interviewing, so I imagine they are done interviewing. 

Thanks! That’s kind of what I figured, but just wanted to see if anyone knew different 🙂

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FLPA2025 said:

Does anyone know if not receiving an acceptance call today means a high chance of being denied/waitlisted? 

No real substance for thinking this, but honestly that’s kinda what I’m figuring. From previous years it looked like acceptances got called first, then waitlist/rejection emails in the days to follow. Setting my expectations really low at this point, but a pleasant surprise would be nice.