2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 minute ago, qiuhas said:

My dates are also 8/29 and 8/30 in person!! It seemed like the best option because it's the earliest. Can't wait to meet you

I agree! My interview date is 8/31 though! But I’ll be there on 8/29 for the orientation day. Can’t wait to meet you and I hope we are future classmates! Congratulations 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, arbr0972 said:

I also got an interview invite today via phone call!!! Sooooo stoked for this! Opted to interview Sept 12th and 13th rather than Aug 29th and 30th.

14 minutes ago, arbr0972 said:

I also got an interview invite today via phone call!!! Sooooo stoked for this! Opted to interview Sept 12th and 13th rather than Aug 29th and 30th.

Congrats guys !! Do you mind sharing stats/ timeline ?? I’m getting a heart attack just hopefully waiting for a call 😭😭

App submitted June 10th

App received by program June 21st

Second evaluation email July 8th

Received email for a possible interview contingent on syllabi July 11th (submitted syllabi July 12th)

Offered interview today.

PCE: 4600 hrs (3000 as a scribe and 1600 as an EMT)

Volunteer: 500-600hrs

Shadowing: 80hrs

cGPA: 3.01

sGPA: 3.18

GRE: 153v 156q 4.5a

CASPer: 50-75th percentile

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! From a current UF PA-S1, good luck to everyone applying here this cycle. I just wanted to offer a little bit of hope as this time last year I was (somewhat obsessively) following these forums. Just because you haven't gotten an interview invite yet doesn't mean you won't get one! I received my invite in November, interviewed about a week later, and got my acceptance call about a week after that.  Stay hopeful, and try not to stress too hard! 🙂 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Teacup said:

Hello! From a current UF PA-S1, good luck to everyone applying here this cycle. I just wanted to offer a little bit of hope as this time last year I was (somewhat obsessively) following these forums. Just because you haven't gotten an interview invite yet doesn't mean you won't get one! I received my invite in November, interviewed about a week later, and got my acceptance call about a week after that.  Stay hopeful, and try not to stress too hard! 🙂 

When did you submit your application?

39 minutes ago, PAHopeful2319 said:

Has anyone that submitted in June gotten a second level eval notice? Or an Interview? It seems like they're still only working on May applicants.

I applied 6/1 , they received it on like 6/16 or 6/18 I think - and only heard from them once or twice saying they got my application and were fwding to admissions !!! Radio silence since 6/22 ish 

makes me nervous but hoping for the best! Sounds like we’re in the same boat though so hopefully we can try not to stress! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jken98 said:

I applied 6/1 , they received it on like 6/16 or 6/18 I think - and only heard from them once or twice saying they got my application and were fwding to admissions !!! Radio silence since 6/22 ish 

makes me nervous but hoping for the best! Sounds like we’re in the same boat though so hopefully we can try not to stress! 

Ahh same here. I submitted 6/3, got my forwarding to review email 6/6, then nada. Last years forum had me convinced I'd have an update in two weeks but alas.... at least we're in it together! Good luck 🙂

44 minutes ago, PAHopeful2319 said:

Ahh same here. I submitted 6/3, got my forwarding to review email 6/6, then nada. Last years forum had me convinced I'd have an update in two weeks but alas.... at least we're in it together! Good luck 🙂

Yes!!!! I was confused when July rolled around and I hadn’t heard anything! But no news is better than a rejection I suppose! 
And yes good luck to you too!!!! 😊 we got this! 

• Like 1