2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2022 at 12:27 AM, FuturPAS said:

Good luck to everyone interviewing today. May everything goes smoothly.

Btw let us know how your days went and any useful tips.

Thank you so much!

The interview experience was absolutely wonderful. My only advice is to be yourself! They do a great job of giving you information about the program and setting you at ease for the interview. Good luck!!

3 minutes ago, bevinamezcua said:

Thank you so much!

The interview experience was absolutely wonderful. My only advice is to be yourself! They do a great job of giving you information about the program and setting you at ease for the interview. Good luck!!

So glad you had a great experience! When did they say you could expect to hear back by?

16 hours ago, nmarcellino said:

Any advice on dress code from anyone who already interviewed? I saw the attire section of the email, but there is such a range for business casual. Were most guys in button-down shirts and slacks the first day and then full suit the second?

Sorry sorry just saw this! Yes, most guys were in button-downs and slacks for the first day and a suit for interview day. A few wore suits the first day, but the first day is much more casual and the guys that wore button downs and slacks looked great. Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Jken98 said:

FINALLY got a second level eval email today! Applied 6/3 and got first level email 6/27 I think 

Now crossing my fingers for that interview invite call from the 352 area code LOL 🙂 

Congrats! Crossing my fingers that you get that call 🙂 Would you feel comfortable sharing your stats? It's okay if not!