2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 5/11/2022 at 8:53 PM, FuturPAS said:

How did you format your résumé?

I used a CV so I could put more details. About 2 pages total. I used my regular CV, but for the non healthcare  experience I left only one bullet point and expanded on the healthcare and patient experiences ones a bit more. I also added volunteer, shadowing, leadership, and memberships sections and my degrees, honors if any, scholarships, gpa etc. 

formatting wise it looks fairly simple, I didn’t want to go overboard with it, not sure if that answers the question though lmk🙂

Guest PAStobe24

Does anyone know if they are pretty strict about their GRE requirement? I got less than a 300 total and don't want to waste my app!

• 2 weeks later...

Question! I got an email from Florida saying that my application went on to the second round of reviewing, however I got an email before this one saying that I need to submit syllabi to the program for next cycle because they hadn’t seen those courses before it could continue in the application process. So I was confused by this. 

56 minutes ago, Kace97 said:

Question! I got an email from Florida saying that my application went on to the second round of reviewing, however I got an email before this one saying that I need to submit syllabi to the program for next cycle because they hadn’t seen those courses before it could continue in the application process. So I was confused by this. 

Can you post your timeline?

On 5/31/2022 at 2:38 PM, mallovesmed said:

How late is too late to apply here? I won't be able to submit for 2 more weeks due to evaluation letters. Do I still have hope??

I wasn't planning on submitting until the end of June - it should be fine. Anything before July would be considered early.