2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, taylorrhaas said:

Hi there! So I just noticed we were supposed to submit a separate professional supplemental application on their website BEFORE submitting the CASPA application. If I didn't do it before does that mean they won't review my application? 

I’m surprised they have not contacted you about it.

the supplemental is just basic demographics and residency information. It does not take part in admission decisions.

It is simple to complete.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Sg456 said:

Is it worth it to apply if my GRE is under 300? Does anyone know if they have accepted this in the past? 

I don’t think you should because someone on discord got a rejection and believe it’s because of 298 GRE score. During their info session, they said they cannot go below 300. But if you have less than 3 on the writing, they can consider you but you will have to enroll in a writing course before matriculation. But you can always try.

23 minutes ago, FuturPAS said:

I don’t think you should because someone on discord got a rejection and believe it’s because of 298 GRE score. During their info session, they said they cannot go below 300. But if you have less than 3 on the writing, they can consider you but you will have to enroll in a writing course before matriculation. But you can always try.

Wait so on discord someone has already received a rejection for this cycle? 

7 minutes ago, pcola said:

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing stats and timeline?

I don't feel comfortable sharing stats but I will say my science GPA is lower and I have a higher amount of PCE, so they definitely are holistic!

My application was received on May 16th, second level eval on June 1st, and then of course interview invite today 7/20. I took Casper the first day it was offered this year too. Thank you and good luck!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1