UW 2022-2023 Application cycle

On 10/20/2022 at 6:29 PM, CassieE said:

MedEx specifically gave me the 4 dates above and told me that those were the “remaining interview dates” for this cycle. 11/18, 12/16, 1/6, 1/20. 

Ah, sorry, I missed where you said you got those dates directly from them! So then if Spokane went out today for 11/18, I guess Seattle will be 12/16, and Anchorage and Kona still in January.

2 hours ago, KatieElizabeth said:

Ah, sorry, I missed where you said you got those dates directly from them! So then if Spokane went out today for 11/18, I guess Seattle will be 12/16, and Anchorage and Kona still in January.

From the sounds of it the last January date is like a catch all. But I don’t know if that includes all locations or not. 

• Like 1

Would those invited to interview for the Spokane campus on 11/18 be interested in conducting a similar virtual meeting to get to know each other beforehand? If so, I’m thinking the first weekend of November? Let me know your thoughts. Congrats again to those accepted, invited and currently in their pursuit to becoming a PA!

6 minutes ago, KatieDally said:

Would those invited to interview for the Spokane campus on 11/18 be interested in conducting a similar virtual meeting to get to know each other beforehand? If so, I’m thinking the first weekend of November? Let me know your thoughts. Congrats again to those accepted, invited and currently in their pursuit to becoming a PA!

Yes! I would love that

22 minutes ago, Khyatt said:

Yes! I would love that

29 minutes ago, KatieDally said:

It would be awesome to get to know the Spokane peeps but unfortunately I won’t be available if it’s the first weekend of November. If that weekend works for everyone else then I look forward to meeting you all at a later date! 

7 hours ago, KatieDally said:

It may be difficult to accommodate everyone’s schedule but would be best with max participation if possible. Cassie, is there a weekend that works best for you? If those attending the 11/18 interview maybe ranked their top 2 Sat/Sun dates we could narrow down a date that allows for max participation. 

I could be available 10/29-10/30 (short notice) or 11/12. I’m flying to Honduras 11/5 and flying home 11/13 but could definitely participate if 11/12 worked for everyone else! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone whenever I get the chance! Lol

On 10/21/2022 at 8:12 PM, Pca2Pac said:

Hi guys, this is the Facebook group for the Tacoma class 11! 🥳 We can all connect there   Or do y’all wanna do a groupme instead? I’m open to any. 
Goodluck to everyone interviewing, you got this!🤞🏾

https://www.facebook.com/groups/628705005654717/?ref=share

Just requested. Thank you so much for setting this up. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I have an interview with the Tacoma campus on 11/4. This is my top program, and top campus choice, so acceptance here would literally make all my dreams come true. I would love to connect with any other people interviewing that day to get to know each other better, and would also love to connect with any current or accepted students to the program. Feel free to PM me!

• Like 3

On 10/24/2022 at 1:00 PM, BPA08 said:

Hello everyone! I have an interview with the Tacoma campus on 11/4. This is my top program, and top campus choice, so acceptance here would literally make all my dreams come true. I would love to connect with any other people interviewing that day to get to know each other better, and would also love to connect with any current or accepted students to the program. Feel free to PM me!

Hi! I am also interviewing 11/4. Would love to connect with you and anyone else interviewing this day!

• Like 2

On 10/18/2022 at 8:38 PM, Pca2Pac said:

Hi guys, for those who got the acceptance call and applied to the Graduate program, how long did it take to hear back or receive a “decision”? TYIA

About a week. But in the past, looking at other comments, it has also been 3-4 days after the interview.